Pre-Christmas Storm Plains/MW/GL 12/21-12/22

bud2380

I gotta tell ya, the Bomb Potential with this storm has been on the rise among the ensemble members each day.  What is noteworthy, are some of the EPS members and GEFS members showing a similar outcome to the Euro Op.  

We also have the GEPS shifting the storm track farther West...more now in line with the EPS....

image.gif

image.gif

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Tom said:

I mean, they are a pretty good outfit and a growing business.  Gotta give them props to be able to thrive in a competitive field.

Yes they are very good but tend get little carried away sometimes. I do however agree an extreme event is definitely on the table if the pieces come together right

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Clinton said:

Are you going to be traveling to KC around Christmas this year?

No. My brother and his family are going to meet us in Lincoln at Embassy Suites for Christmas for a Post Christmas holiday basketball tournament that our varsity team is playing in that includes my son. Lincoln is less than 3 hours from their home in Shawnee KS so it is a good meeting location. Probably will plan a trip to KC in the spring. Thanks for asking. 

• Like 2

Quite a 12z GFS run.  At one point the surface low deepens 42 mb in 24 hours, which is high end for this part of the country that doesn't have the ocean as an advantage.  

There are differences in the setups, but the GFS surface map next Saturday morning is almost a dead ringer for the morning of January 26, 1978. 

Gee, what could go wrong?  Lol

• lol 2