Solar Shock Wave and Weakening Mag Field.

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

On 12/19/2022 at 9:08 PM, Andie said:

I saw a science news report on this last week. They’re working to understand it. I am amazed at how large the area is.  
No doubt the inner earth is not understood and our core remains a mystery.  We’re pretty vulnerable when you contemplate the big picture.  

• Like 1

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

On 12/21/2022 at 8:43 AM, Andie said:

I saw a science news report on this last week. They’re working to understand it. I am amazed at how large the area is.  
No doubt the inner earth is not understood and our core remains a mystery.  We’re pretty vulnerable when you contemplate the big picture.  

This whole thing is insanely delicate actually.  So many things that could wipe us out in the blink of eye.

• Popcorn 1

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Day with 1" or more snow depth = 1

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

It’s interesting that it changes, moves, grows and shrinks.  Not fully understood though.  
Kind of like magnetic North. It moves and runways have to be renumbered.  
I assume it can affect pilots plotting in that area of the S. Atlantic.