April 13th-16th Spring Bowling Ball Powerhouse

Tom

Its one thing to be negative for yourself-- but don't bleed that negativity onto others. I thought Craig was done with this topic??

• Like 1

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Its one thing to be negative for yourself-- but don't bleed that negativity onto others. I thought Craig was done with this topic??

Oh please, give me a break lol. I could name off several here that have squashed my dreams. I'm just saving you the heartache. 

2018-2019 Snowfall Totals So Far : 59.5"

For More Winter Weather Forecasts for 2017-2018 :

https://www.facebook.com/snowdayweather/

You know what, I'm sorry, I apologize to everyone here. I love snow and get extremely passionate about the winter season, and when it isn't going my way I say stupid sometimes, and when something shows a huge amount I sometimes fall into the trap, can you blame me. Have a good night everyone, maybe I can have dreams about imaginary blizzards lol. 

2018-2019 Snowfall Totals So Far : 59.5"

For More Winter Weather Forecasts for 2017-2018 :

https://www.facebook.com/snowdayweather/

What are the local mets up in MSP saying tonight?  Are any of them upping their totals?  Wasn't Ian Leonard in the single digits yesterday?  

season snowfall: 34.8"

'22-23: 30.2"      '21-22: 27.1"      '20-21: 52.5"      '19-20: 36.2"      '18-19: 50.2"      '17-18: 39.5"

Average snowfall: ~30"

Ian had the night off. His replacement is going with around 6” for the core metro and 2-4” northern burbs. I mean, seriously. I bet I already have 2” now.

2-6 for the entire storm?  Wow.

season snowfall: 34.8"

'22-23: 30.2"      '21-22: 27.1"      '20-21: 52.5"      '19-20: 36.2"      '18-19: 50.2"      '17-18: 39.5"

Average snowfall: ~30"

Really? Did you have to go there? I'm just going to pretend like you never even said that.

You don’t have to pretend Craig, I said it. I’m pretty sure we live within 15 miles from each other. We have had a season total of 16”. 16” total..... and you take the bait on any model run that has shown that much on 1 SINGLE model run all winter and every winter. I’m not trying to jump your case but it’s honeslty like a bad car accident, you just can’t not watch. I hope it dumps in your backyard tomorrow afternoon!

Tornado warning in Iowa.

Tornado Warning for...

Northeastern Mills County in southwestern Iowa...

Southeastern Pottawattamie County in southwestern Iowa...

* Until 400 PM CDT

* At 338 PM CDT, a severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado

was located near Macedonia, or 26 miles southwest of Atlantic,

moving northeast at 40 mph.

I was on this storm. Looked really good for a while and had some brief wall clouds but died quickly when it crossed the warm front. The rest of the storms had too high of cloud bases. Dews were running a little too low and it was in the 80s for temps

• Like 1

All the models can’t be wrong, right? Haha. If this busts for some reason at least we can say they were all wrong.

Yeah you’re solid

Still iffy this way. Gfs switches over to heavy heavy snow late tomorrow night with the heaviest precip while Nam and rgem are pretty much all sleet. Should be interesting once hrrr etc come into range

Felt the ground outside. Pavement temperature can't be any lower than 60°F. We'll need some really good rates for travel to be an issue here at least tomorrow. I get there will be wind, but if the snow is as light as many models are advertising visibilities still won't be awfully low. Thinking we see grass only accumulations tomorrow.

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

Felt the ground outside. Pavement temperature can't be any lower than 60°F. We'll need some really good rates for travel to be an issue here at least tomorrow. I get there will be wind, but if the snow is as light as many models are advertising visibilities still won't be awfully low. Thinking we see grass only accumulations tomorrow.

Riding that south edge. Gonna be brutal for some NE and IA peeps, including me.

Banned.

HRRR has storm development just East of here. Assuming I don't get too caught up in railfanning, I'm still targeting Pacific Jct, IA, with a possible move to Glenwood later on. Problem is around there it's hilly with too many trees, but dirt roads are fairly frequent at the same time.

Glad they got her/it off here. Was losing my desire to see that trash on here.

We were in the same lot that's for sure. Did you see a silver Elantra with Texas plates? I was also wearing a dark blue shirt that said "oKc" on it.

I didn’t see you I don’t think. we were in our car most of the time though facing west on the edge of the lot. I was in the black Toyota that was near the white vehicle that had the chaser paint job on the sides.

Interesting reading everyone's posts tonight.  A lot of wild weather out there.  So far in SE WI this system has been a complete bust.  A little bit of light rain and some wind and that's all.  Fits the trend all this winter and spring with the significant weather being shunted off to our north or south. 

• Like 1