12/01 - 12/02 Winter Rain / Snow Storm

East Dubzz

IMBY the wind is now from the west and the temp is 46F after being 51F earlier...so we are getting in the wrap around now.  Fun storm to track but it would have been epic if serious arctic air had been pulled in...especially for you guys up north.

23-24 seasonal snow total: 17.8" (as of 3/9/24)

I should have clarified for Omaha and Lincoln. I’m talking the front end snows. The back end wrap around is anyone’s guess but usually wrap around snow will amount to a T to 2” at best. Grounds will be wet so accums will be tough.

This system is so far West & slow when the changeover occurs we'll probably still be on the front end. You're right though, accumulations will be tough because it is likely we will still be above freezing. 

Small town out by Seward reported 34*F and sleet. 

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

The good news is that deformation band is gonna collapse down on all of us and just dump for a while. This storm for sure has slowed considerably.

Definitely has slowed down. I just hope the moisture will start flowing again. But the low is very close to us. Looks like you guys will get some decent banding, well the short range showing it