2020 - 2021 California and Southwest Weather Discussion Thread

Thunder98

On 10/25/2020 at 4:58 PM, Omegaraptor said:

Pretty much all the CA weather discussion on the Internet is on Weatherwest. You can find me there as well talking about OR weather and commenting on CA weather.

I don’t blame you. California weather is always so much more interesting than what we have going on in Failshington or Failegon. 😒 

• Snow 1

With trick-or-treating ruled out by being a ghastly danger due to the invisible enemy, I decided to go for a nice long walk through the forest instead. As I did, some spooky high clouds made an unexpected arrival, completely blotting out the sun. In the shadows, I decided to go on a ghost hunt through the ominous forest, but instead of finding any ghosts, an ugly witch named Nancy Pelosi stirred up her brew next to the grimy creek and scolded me for not wearing a mask. It didn't matter that no one else was in sight. She tried to catch me, but I told her she might give me covid, especially since she was not wearing a mask herself. I barely escaped and made it back into the neighborhood unscathed, when suddenly a creepy "Katie Porter for Congress" sign jumped out at me. A voice said "I will give you the best health insurance, totally government controlled, if you voooottttteeeee for meeeeeeeeeee". I said "No way" and made a dash for it. As the clouds thickened, I made it safely back home just in time.