February 2020 (It's cold at the end of the run!)

Madtown

what ever the case maybe it certainly was one of the suckest nation wide winters That I can remember in a long time.As you said these pattern comes in cycles it will be interesting to see where it gos a few years down the road.

>>>>>One thing for sure if this current pattern continues well into summer.This could end up being a nasty one heat and perhaps storm wise.

100 percent agree. Tennessee last night is a great reminder. A few near misses in this pattern have kept me vigilant of the high threat here also. Hard times coming weather wise before it gets better, I'm afraid.

• Like 1

what ever the case maybe it certainly was one of the suckest nation wide winters That I can remember in a long time.As you said these pattern comes in cycles it will be interesting to see where it gos a few years down the road.One thing for sure if this current pattern continues well into summer.This could end up being a nasty one heat and perhaps storm wise.

A good winter usually lags behind low sunspot activity by a few years. I think we are due for a good one in the next 1 to 3 years.

• Like 2