The Weather Forums

May 2020 Weather discussion for the PNW

Warm next few days. But wunderground shows a high of 48 next Sunday! That's a -26 degree departure from the average high for June!

I wish I had easy access to record minimum high temperatures, wunder never seems to show them.

High of 48°F? Wow. Boiling with envy over here.

And by boiling, I mean literally boiling. Summer sucks.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well. Wanted to share with you all my first published paper, out this month in AMS Journal of Climate. I looked at 30 years of lightning data for the western US and a

Not really relevant-- but looks like I'm going to have to stick around on this part of the board for a while....I officially committed to University of Oregon as a BA major and psych minor

It was a very pretty afternoon in the eastern Columbia Gorge. First drive out there in a few months.    

Posted Images

High of 48°F? Wow. Boiling with envy over here.

And by boiling, I mean literally boiling. Summer sucks.

You are a single guy, no kids and in your 20’s, correct? You could easily move anywhere you would like!

You are a single guy, no kids and in your 20’s, correct? You could easily move anywhere you would like!

No doubt... I would recommend Baffin Island for him.    :)

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

What do you do for a living?

This and that. I was a vendor for the last two winter seasons in Quartzsite, AZ but because of the pandemic, I think Quartzsite will be dead in the water this upcoming season. More recently I've taken up trading. Done ok so far.

"Avoiding unwanted weather is a key element of happiness."

No, yes, and yes. I’m also a student at UMD.

Not in the cards right now.

Awesome pics. Is that the Circle K in Kennewick? We stop there almost every time we go to Montana.

Thank you! It's the one after Burbank on highway 12. There is a row of tall trees next to it, a few of them fell during the storm.

IMG_4322.JPG