The weather god

FroYoBro

Does Tim control our weather?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Does Tim control our weather?

• Yes
    • No
    • Still researching

If Tim controlled the weather he would not have needed to dig his family truckster out from his driveway when 50 feet of snow fell the night before they were flying to Hawaii a few years ago. 

• Downvote 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

Other countries have DEW which were used in the fires of CA.  There are certain signs of it is all I'll say as I'm tired. 

We have been being played with. The space force was 'not created by Trump he isn't that much of a genius!

Firefighters have come forward with this saying about microwave effects being used where houses are burnt to ashes while plastics around survive untouched!

• Downvote 1

On 9/28/2020 at 12:02 AM, Link said:

Other countries have DEW which were used in the fires of CA.  There are certain signs of it is all I'll say as I'm tired. 

We have been being played with. The space force was 'not created by Trump he isn't that much of a genius!

Firefighters have come forward with this saying about microwave effects being used where houses are burnt to ashes while plastics around survive untouched!

I agree video game character. Tim probably had his hands in this.