November 2020 Weather Observations for the PNW

TigerWoodsLibido

I'm super disappointed with how this inversion has played out so far.  Way too much mixing.  I guess the good news is you could say low 60s and sunny in early December is every bit as impressive as low 70s in early November like in 2010.  Probably a good omen going forward.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Day with 1" or more snow depth = 1

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

1 minute ago, snow_wizard said:

I'm super disappointed with how this inversion has played out so far.  Way too much mixing.  I guess the good news is you could say low 60s and sunny in early December is every bit as impressive as low 70s in early November like in 2010.  Probably a good omen going forward.

Wrong thread brotha.

• Confused 2

8 hours ago, snow_wizard said:

Wrong thread... but it is worth mentioning that the ECMWF showed this last week and I thought you were misreading it.   The ECMWF never showed a cold inversion like you were describing and it handles inversions pretty well.

The ECMWF shows it being a little cooler today but then Friday - Sunday look warmer again with more offshore flow. 

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**