November 2020 Weather Observations for the PNW

TigerWoodsLibido

Looks like the parallel GFS was the first model to show the storm would wash out.  Last night's run showed it being pretty messy.  Might be time to pay more attention to that model.

• Windy 2

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Day with 1" or more snow depth = 1

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

Looks like we are waiting until December for some interesting weather. That’s fine. It will be a December to remember! Unless we enter a split flow hell pattern that lasts weeks and weeks like they usually do. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

I’m liking this GFS run a lot better than the 12z Euro in terms of the overall pattern. Thanks for the frames Rob.

Hopefully the GEM improves tonight as well since its 12z run seemed predictive of the trainwreck Euro run a few hours later.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MR.SNOWMIZER said:

Wow what a bust!! Sometimes I seems the models are no better then they were 15 years ago.

Might as well bring back the MRF. 

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth!