$10,000 If You Can Disprove Man Made Climate Change

Dr. keating is willing to pay for a nice vacation for you and your family if you're will to prove that man made climate change is bogus

Any takers ? His blog address is at the end of the excerpt.

Keating is so sure of his claim that he has issued two challenges to the deniers, one that will pay $10,000 to anyone that can prove, via the scientific method that man made climate change is not real; and one that will pay $1000 to anyone that can provide any scientific evidence at all that it isn’t real. The challenge is open to anyone over 18 and there is no entry fee. “I will judge all entries and show why they fail or succeed in the challenge. Entries don’t even have to be original. They just have to be first.”

Keating says he is more than willing to pay the money but doesn’t believe it will happen, “I’m a scientist and I have to go where the science leads me. I have been studying climate change for a long time and I am certain my money is safe. They are in the business of denial and deception, not science. But, if someone could give me a scientific proof global warming isn’t real, it would be worth the money.”

Anyone wishing to take either of Keating’s challenges can do so on his blog,

DialoguesonGlobalWarming.blogspot.com.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11949905.htm

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

I think his argument is it is man made.

• Like 1

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

• 7 months later...

The guy is asking a skeptic to do what believers in AGW haven't even done yet, and that is to prove their case. The onus is not on the skeptics to prove there is no warming, but rather on the believers in AGW to overcome the null hypothesis and prove that AGW exists. No one has overcome the null hypothesis (that the warming falls within natural variations). 

• 4 weeks later...

The burden of proof lies on the other foot. The way I see it, anyoneone with half a brain cell could look at the history of temps from the last 400,000 years and see we are in a routine interglacial period. Its clear as day. In fact there were interglacial periods that were even warmer, up to 2° warmer than now! Its such nonsense I have to pinch myself from time to time.

interglacial_temps-petit-500.png

420,000 years to long ago? Look at the temperature variation over the past 2000 years.

temperatures_ad-ljungqvist-500.png

I wonder if I can get that 10k in cash instead of a check...

• Like 1