Jump to content
The Weather Forums

Winter 2021 Current Snowfall Numbers


Niko
 Share

Recommended Posts

- Lets see who the winner will be w the highest snowfall totals at the end of the Winter season.

- Simply post your current snowfall number for your area and keep it up to date w each snowfall you get.

- Good Luck Everyone!

                                                                                           Let the fun begin.........

 

 

 

 

  • Snow 2

Snowfall as of today:  Feb, 2021: 41.2"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Niko changed the title to Winter 2020-21 Current Snowfall Numbers

I have it in my signature, but I'll participate here as well. I bet Stasch or WestMJim will finish highest as they're our only members in a snow belt.

8.8" at Fargo-Hector Intl Airport.

  • Like 2

Severe Weather Stats for Fargo 2020-21

Slight risks: 3 (Last: 7/26)   Enhanced Risks: 0    Moderate Risks: 0

Severe Thunderstorm Watches: 2 (Last: 7/26)   Severe Thunderstorm Warnings: 1 (Last: 6/7)

Tornado Watches: 0    Tornado Warnings: 0

 

Total Snowfall for 2020-2021 @ KFAR: 28.6"            Coldest Low: -25*F (2/15)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, FAR_Weather said:

I have it in my signature, but I'll participate here as well. I bet Stasch or WestMJim will finish highest as they're our only members in a snow belt.

8.8" at Fargo-Hector Intl Airport.

Tbh.....I would not be surprised. Once that LES machine kicks in, o' boy, its game over for all of us 😅..unless we get 20 snowstorms to catch up w them.

Snowfall as of today:  Feb, 2021: 41.2"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Niko said:

Tbh.....I would not be surprised. Once that LES machine kicks in, o' boy, its game over for all of us 😅..unless we get 20 snowstorms to catch up w them.

In a good old fashioned cold winter yeah, they should pull-away from the crowd. In a scenario similar to last winter, you could beat them (or Detroit if you like). We're still in the wait and see mode tho. Still too early to fully know exactly what kind of winter we're staring in the face. Personally, I'm riding 98-99 analog until I'm knocked off of it for better (several) or for worse (88-89 or 11-12). Other than a 08-09/13-14 repeat, not sure how I'll come out on top tbh. But even then, I believe GR topped mby in both those years. I can play, I just can't win, lol.

  • Like 2

Winter 2020-21 Snow Total = 35.1"  Largest Storm: 10.2" (2/15-16)        Oct: 0.0 Nov: 1.5 Dec: 3.6 Jan: 10.0 Feb: 20.0 Mar: 0.0 Apr: 0.0

 

Annual avg for mby = 49.7"  Avg for last 10 seasons = 58.4" (118% of normal)

2019-20 = 48.0"  2018-19 = 56.1"  2017-18 = 68.3"   2016-17 = 52"   2015-16 = 57.4"   2014-15 = 55.3"   2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"   2011-12 = 43.7"

 

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sitting at 6.8", mostly thanks to the October 19th event.

  • Like 3

season snowfall: 52.5"

 

'19-20: 36.2"      '18-19: 50.2"      '17-18: 39.5"      '16-17: 17.9"      '15-16: 20.0"      '14-15: 30.4"      '13-14: 48.3"      '12-13: 34.1"

 

Average snowfall: ~30"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only MO and KS members have worse climo than Lincoln, so I don't expect to be very competetive. Anyways KLNK is still at 2.9" all from Oct 25-26. I wonder if it'll end up be some kind of record between first and second seasonal accumulation 😆

  • Like 1
  • lol 2

Snowfall in Lincoln, NE:

2017-18: 21.4"  

2018-19: 55.5"   

2019-20: 17.6"   

2020-21: 49.4" 

Average: 25.9"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Tom pinned this topic

So far this winter the snow fall has been very sparse here is SW Michigan. There has been more snow fall to the east in eastern Michigan. Here are the totals so far this winter season Grand Rapids 0.4" Muskegon 2.1" Lansing 0.9" to the east Detroit 7.5" Flint 1.7" Saginaw 1.8" in norther lower Michigan Alpena 18.2" Houghton Lake 11.2" Gaylord 18.8" (Gaylord should have had around 40" by this time) Traverse City 5.5" West Branch 10.7" Petoskey 11.2" in the UP The Sault 16.4" Marquette 36.2" (Marquette should have around 52" at this time.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, westMJim said:

So far this winter the snow fall has been very sparse here is SW Michigan. There has been more snow fall to the east in eastern Michigan. Here are the totals so far this winter season Grand Rapids 0.4" Muskegon 2.1" Lansing 0.9" to the east Detroit 7.5" Flint 1.7" Saginaw 1.8" in norther lower Michigan Alpena 18.2" Houghton Lake 11.2" Gaylord 18.8" (Gaylord should have had around 40" by this time) Traverse City 5.5" West Branch 10.7" Petoskey 11.2" in the UP The Sault 16.4" Marquette 36.2" (Marquette should have around 52" at this time.

 

Oh the extremes. I think it was '89 when TC already had 100" by Christmas. Even places like Benton Harbor in far SWMI had a ton by the holidays. Was endless NNW winds as I recall. Bitter arctic feed almost non-stop. Or basically opposite this year.

  • Like 1

Winter 2020-21 Snow Total = 35.1"  Largest Storm: 10.2" (2/15-16)        Oct: 0.0 Nov: 1.5 Dec: 3.6 Jan: 10.0 Feb: 20.0 Mar: 0.0 Apr: 0.0

 

Annual avg for mby = 49.7"  Avg for last 10 seasons = 58.4" (118% of normal)

2019-20 = 48.0"  2018-19 = 56.1"  2017-18 = 68.3"   2016-17 = 52"   2015-16 = 57.4"   2014-15 = 55.3"   2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"   2011-12 = 43.7"

 

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, westMJim said:

So far this winter the snow fall has been very sparse here is SW Michigan. There has been more snow fall to the east in eastern Michigan. Here are the totals so far this winter season Grand Rapids 0.4" Muskegon 2.1" Lansing 0.9" to the east Detroit 7.5" Flint 1.7" Saginaw 1.8" in norther lower Michigan Alpena 18.2" Houghton Lake 11.2" Gaylord 18.8" (Gaylord should have had around 40" by this time) Traverse City 5.5" West Branch 10.7" Petoskey 11.2" in the UP The Sault 16.4" Marquette 36.2" (Marquette should have around 52" at this time.

 

Heads up:  Your are incorrect on that number. As of today, Detroit has had 8.6."

Snowfall as of today:  Feb, 2021: 41.2"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In looking up the total snow fall for this winter season at Detroit I came across some very interesting snow fall facts for Detroit. One is that so far this winter season Detroit has already recorded over half of the snow fall of its least snowy winters. And that there have been 6 winter season at Detroit where the official seasonal snow fall has been less then 20"  The reported least total snow fall at Detroit is just 13.7" in the winter of 1948/49. in 2nd place is 15.4" in the winter of 1965/66. In 3rd place is 16.6" in the winter of 1952/53 and in 4th place is 17.1" in the winter of 1968/69. in 5th place is 18.0" in the winters of 1957/58 and 1960/61. The winter of 1982/83 Detroit reported 20" of snow fall. I was kind of surprised that there were that many seasons with less then 20" at Detroit.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From an AmericanWX poster.....

If this violates any policies, I apologize. I just wanted to demonstrate how incredible the last 5 years have been here in NE Oklahoma. Been crazy weird.

""""

StormChazer   

StormChazer
I'm reviving this statistical analysis I did last season to highlight how insane the snow drought here in NE OK was for those 5 seasons, but have updated it to reflect the past few days.
I took the total snowfall from every season in 5 year intervals dating back to 1950.
1950/1951 - 1954/1955- 48.3 in
1955/1956 - 1959/1960- 64 in
1960/1961 - 1964/1965- 32.4 in
1965/1966 - 1969/1970- 60.6 in
1970/1971 - 1974/1975- 37.6 in
1975/1976 - 1979/1980- 48.2 in
1980/1981 - 1984/1985- 34 in
1985/1986 - 1989/1990- 57.6 in
1990/1991 - 1994/1995- 41.7 in
1995/1996 - 1999/2000- 37.2 in
2000/2001 - 2004/2005- 55.1 in
2005/2006 - 2009/2010- 61 in
2010/2011 - 2014/2015- 52.4 in
2015/2016 - 2019/2020- 11.8 in
2020/2021- Present- 5.2 in
 
In just a matter of 3 days, we had almost half as much snow as we did in the past 5 seasons combined!
We average 45.85 inches every 5 seasons, so before the crazy snow drought, we were overperforming the previous 15 years!
Now that we got the monkey off our back, I'm confident in a return to normal from here on out, but we shall see!"
...........
We have only been about 35 inches plus some change shorted on snow!!
Welcome back winter!! :)
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, westMJim said:

That total did not include yesterday total. The current total at Detroit Metro for this winter season is November 3.5" and so far in December 5.7" for a total of 9.2"

Disagree. Its 8.6." I just called up my Chief Meteorologist in downtown Detroit and he confirmed it. I had him email me this info this morning.

Here is the prove!!! 👇

 

Current Snowfall Dec:2020 for Detroit.jpg

Snowfall as of today:  Feb, 2021: 41.2"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, westMJim said:

In looking up the total snow fall for this winter season at Detroit I came across some very interesting snow fall facts for Detroit. One is that so far this winter season Detroit has already recorded over half of the snow fall of its least snowy winters. And that there have been 6 winter season at Detroit where the official seasonal snow fall has been less then 20"  The reported least total snow fall at Detroit is just 13.7" in the winter of 1948/49. in 2nd place is 15.4" in the winter of 1965/66. In 3rd place is 16.6" in the winter of 1952/53 and in 4th place is 17.1" in the winter of 1968/69. in 5th place is 18.0" in the winters of 1957/58 and 1960/61. The winter of 1982/83 Detroit reported 20" of snow fall. I was kind of surprised that there were that many seasons with less then 20" at Detroit.

Was thinking the same thing, lol. Niko is lucky he's living the good (snow) life in Detroit region since there have been some abysmal seasons in the past. But, he may be used to that since the EC can have nearly snowless winters (like last season in NYC) in between these huge snowstorms. It's a feast or famine snow climo there for sure.

  • Like 2
  • lol 1

Winter 2020-21 Snow Total = 35.1"  Largest Storm: 10.2" (2/15-16)        Oct: 0.0 Nov: 1.5 Dec: 3.6 Jan: 10.0 Feb: 20.0 Mar: 0.0 Apr: 0.0

 

Annual avg for mby = 49.7"  Avg for last 10 seasons = 58.4" (118% of normal)

2019-20 = 48.0"  2018-19 = 56.1"  2017-18 = 68.3"   2016-17 = 52"   2015-16 = 57.4"   2014-15 = 55.3"   2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"   2011-12 = 43.7"

 

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Niko said:

Disagree. Its 8.6." I just called up my Chief Meteorologist in downtown Detroit and he confirmed it. I had him email me this info this morning.

Here is the prove!!! 👇

 

Current Snowfall Dec:2020 for Detroit.jpg

Unless the Detroit office changes their totals the snow fall for Detroit metro is at 9.2" with snow falls of .2" on November 17th. 1.9" on November 22. 1.4" on November 30th for a total of 3.5" in November. In December the office reported 2.5" on December 1st 1.5" on December 16th and 1.7" on December 17th For a total of 9.2". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, westMJim said:

Unless the Detroit office changes their totals the snow fall for Detroit metro is at 9.2" with snow falls of .2" on November 17th. 1.9" on November 22. 1.4" on November 30th for a total of 3.5" in November. In December the office reported 2.5" on December 1st 1.5" on December 16th and 1.7" on December 17th For a total of 9.2". 

it remains at 8.6" in my books. More prove is coming!

Snowfall as of today:  Feb, 2021: 41.2"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, westMJim said:

The numbers that I have given come from the NWS office. And it is their numbers that go into the record books. 



 

 



 

I will find the correct number here, eventually. As a matter of fact, I will have my secretary contact the NWS Office today, unless I find time to call them myself and ask them why is my (local chief Meteorologist/friend) spitting out 8.6", when NWS Office as you claim, says otherwise and finally, why is there this discrepancy going on here between these two offices. I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for all of this.

Snowfall as of today:  Feb, 2021: 41.2"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Niko said:

I will find the correct number here, eventually. As a matter of fact, I will have my secretary contact the NWS Office today, unless I find time to call them and ask them why is my (local chief Meteorologist/friend) spitting out 8.6", when NWS Office as you claim, says otherwise and finally, why is there this discrepancy going on here between these two offices. I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for all of this.

Good enough. Issue settled

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Niko said:

Heads up:  Your are incorrect on that number. As of today, Detroit has had 8.6."

I now have the official answer to the current total snow fall at Detroit.

Hi James,
 
You are correct, as of December 17th (at midnight), Detroit has had a total of 9.2".  Not sure where they are getting 8.6", but the official climate data for Detroit, it is 9.2".    I have included a screenshot of the latest climate report, 

Sara Schultz

Meteorologist
Observation Program Leader (OPL)
Southeast Michigan CoCoRaHS Coordinator
NWS Detroit/Pontiac, MI
 
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, westMJim said:

I now have the official answer to the current total snow fall at Detroit.

Hi James,
 
You are correct, as of December 17th (at midnight), Detroit has had a total of 9.2".  Not sure where they are getting 8.6", but the official climate data for Detroit, it is 9.2".    I have included a screenshot of the latest climate report, 

Sara Schultz

Meteorologist
Observation Program Leader (OPL)
Southeast Michigan CoCoRaHS Coordinator
NWS Detroit/Pontiac, MI
 

I was too busy to search online today. I will get back to you. In the meantime, I did get a chance to call NWS office earlier today and they did confirmed that the snowfall number that you are referring too is indeed correct, but I still need to check w more sources of information. I am waiting on 7 emails to arrive tanite or tomorrow. I just need to get info on why 8.6" was numbered and not 9.2."

 

Snowfall as of today:  Feb, 2021: 41.2"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fargo is currently 5.8" below the normal year-to-date snowfall of 14.8". Imagine what it'd be if we didn't have those WWA events in October.

  • Like 2

Severe Weather Stats for Fargo 2020-21

Slight risks: 3 (Last: 7/26)   Enhanced Risks: 0    Moderate Risks: 0

Severe Thunderstorm Watches: 2 (Last: 7/26)   Severe Thunderstorm Warnings: 1 (Last: 6/7)

Tornado Watches: 0    Tornado Warnings: 0

 

Total Snowfall for 2020-2021 @ KFAR: 28.6"            Coldest Low: -25*F (2/15)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like there's one little region of Michigan that is actually AN for snowfall to date, and the city of West Branch is in it.

 

APX NMI Snowfall Table.PNG

Winter 2020-21 Snow Total = 35.1"  Largest Storm: 10.2" (2/15-16)        Oct: 0.0 Nov: 1.5 Dec: 3.6 Jan: 10.0 Feb: 20.0 Mar: 0.0 Apr: 0.0

 

Annual avg for mby = 49.7"  Avg for last 10 seasons = 58.4" (118% of normal)

2019-20 = 48.0"  2018-19 = 56.1"  2017-18 = 68.3"   2016-17 = 52"   2015-16 = 57.4"   2014-15 = 55.3"   2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"   2011-12 = 43.7"

 

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In 1998 Grand Rapids had 0.2" of snow on November 11. only trace amounts were reported December 7th, 17th and 18th and then on December 20th 0.2" was recorded. On December 21st Grand Rapids then reported 0.9" of snow fall. This winter season so far Grand Rapids has reported a trace on October 30th. 0.2" on November 1st 0.2" on November 24th and a trace was reported on November 15,16,17,22 and 30th In December Grand Rapids has reported trace amounts on the 8th 12th 13th and 14th. Then 16th 17th and 19th. There was no snow that stayed on the ground in November and so far the most on the ground in December is a trace that was reported on December 14th. So this winter will at least tie 1998/99 for the lasted date of a seasonal snow fall total of 1" at Grand Rapids. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jaster220 said:

Looks like there's one little region of Michigan that is actually AN for snowfall to date, and the city of West Branch is in it.

 

APX NMI Snowfall Table.PNG

Most of the snow at Alpena, Houghton Lake and West Branch fell on December 12th when Alpena reported 13.7" Not sure how much West Branch reported that day but Houghton Lake reported 7"  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, westMJim said:

Most of the snow at Alpena, Houghton Lake and West Branch fell on December 12th when Alpena reported 13.7" Not sure how much West Branch reported that day but Houghton Lake reported 7"  

They also had that decent 4-6" WWA event. I think it was this one on 11/24:

 

20201124 NWS CONUS Hazards.png

Winter 2020-21 Snow Total = 35.1"  Largest Storm: 10.2" (2/15-16)        Oct: 0.0 Nov: 1.5 Dec: 3.6 Jan: 10.0 Feb: 20.0 Mar: 0.0 Apr: 0.0

 

Annual avg for mby = 49.7"  Avg for last 10 seasons = 58.4" (118% of normal)

2019-20 = 48.0"  2018-19 = 56.1"  2017-18 = 68.3"   2016-17 = 52"   2015-16 = 57.4"   2014-15 = 55.3"   2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"   2011-12 = 43.7"

 

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

While there has been snow in Northern lower Michigan and the UP the snow fall totals are mostly well below average for late December. So far Grand Rapids has only had 0.4” of snow fall. Other areas in west Michigan are Holland 0.7” Kalamazoo 2.0” Muskegon 3.5” Fremont 8.0” Hart 9.9” Scottville 11.3” In Norther Michigan Alpena 19.4” Traverse City 7” Petetosky 16.1” Gaylord 24.2” it should be noted that Gaylord average at this time is 46.0” in the UP Sault Ste. Marie 18.4” and Marquette 37.8” of that 22.1” fell in October. Bottom line is that most of Michigan is in a major snow drought.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A quick update as to this season’s total snow fall so far at several locations around Michigan. Here at Grand Rapids 1.6” at Muskegon 5.5” Lansing 2.2” Detroit 12.2” Flint 4.3” Saginaw (Tri City airport) 2.5” in norther lower Michigan Alpena 20.3” Houghton Lake 18.2” Gaylord 29.1” West Branch 13.3” Petostey 19” in the UP Sault Ste Marie 24.6” and Marquette 48.3” (that Marquette total is some 18” below where they should be at this time) Except SE Michigan most areas are well below where we should be for this date.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As of this morning (December 29th) here are some seasonal snow fall totals reported around part of Michigan. Of course, the first is Grand Rapids with 1.6” that is under 6% of where GR should be as of this date. In west Michigan Holland 3.8”, Muskegon 5.5”, Hastings 2.0″, Lansing 2.2″, Augusta 3.7″, Bloomingdale 4.8″, Big Rapids 5.7″, Fremont 9.3” Hart 14.8”.  Even Detroit has reported 12.2” and to the south, South Bend has reported 14.9” Alpena 21.3″, S. Ste. Marie 26.6″, Marquette 52.6″, Calumet 52.0″, Herman 67.5″, Superior 63.1″ and Painesdale 63.3″

Many inland lakes in Michigan still have open water. The water temperature of Reeds Lake here in Grand Rapids Monday evening was 35°. Believe it or not, some of the Great Lakes buoys are still in the water. The north mid Lake Michigan buoy shows a water temp. of 43° and that is much warmer than average for late December.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, westMJim said:

As of this morning (December 29th) here are some seasonal snow fall totals reported around part of Michigan. Of course, the first is Grand Rapids with 1.6” that is under 6% of where GR should be as of this date. In west Michigan Holland 3.8”, Muskegon 5.5”, Hastings 2.0″, Lansing 2.2″, Augusta 3.7″, Bloomingdale 4.8″, Big Rapids 5.7″, Fremont 9.3” Hart 14.8”.  Even Detroit has reported 12.2” and to the south, South Bend has reported 14.9” Alpena 21.3″, S. Ste. Marie 26.6″, Marquette 52.6″, Calumet 52.0″, Herman 67.5″, Superior 63.1″ and Painesdale 63.3″

Many inland lakes in Michigan still have open water. The water temperature of Reeds Lake here in Grand Rapids Monday evening was 35°. Believe it or not, some of the Great Lakes buoys are still in the water. The north mid Lake Michigan buoy shows a water temp. of 43° and that is much warmer than average for late December.

With the insane warm up coming up with highs in the 40s for SWMI the lakes should be wide open for lake effect should cold air ever come down...only way to look at this in a glass half full kinda way

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, whatitdo said:

With the insane warm up coming up with highs in the 40s for SWMI the lakes should be wide open for lake effect should cold air ever come down...only way to look at this in a glass half full kinda way

That still might happen but that is IF there is cold air and the other right conditions. In the past winter season were Grand Rapids has gotten this late with very low snow fall totals and a warm start have had a mixed result in that seasons total snow fall. In the winter of 1906/07 only 30” was reported in 49/49 just 33.2” in the winter of 1931/32 41.1” fell 25.3” of that fell in March. 1918/19 41.9”  with 18.2” in March. The winters that did have a big come back also had one month that made the difference 1998/99 had a total seasonal snow fall of 77.2” with 46.8” of that in January and in 2012/13 when 77.7” fell for the season with 33.1” coming in February. So west Michigan may make up in the snow fall department it also may not.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tom said:

ORD officially picked up 2.6" yesterday, 3.5" for the season...

There goes the Dec futility attempt (gladly). Would love to see you add to that before midnight Thursday??

Winter 2020-21 Snow Total = 35.1"  Largest Storm: 10.2" (2/15-16)        Oct: 0.0 Nov: 1.5 Dec: 3.6 Jan: 10.0 Feb: 20.0 Mar: 0.0 Apr: 0.0

 

Annual avg for mby = 49.7"  Avg for last 10 seasons = 58.4" (118% of normal)

2019-20 = 48.0"  2018-19 = 56.1"  2017-18 = 68.3"   2016-17 = 52"   2015-16 = 57.4"   2014-15 = 55.3"   2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"   2011-12 = 43.7"

 

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, jaster220 said:

There goes the Dec futility attempt (gladly). Would love to see you add to that before midnight Thursday??

It’ll prob stand with that amount as I don’t see the New Years storm speeding up.  Not an overwhelming amount of SN yesterday but it’s finally great to wake up and see light and bright landscape.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Clinton said:

With the 1.5 inches of snow today my season total sits at a whopping 3 inches.

Looks like ya starting to finally add in the snow dept. 👍

  • Like 1

Snowfall as of today:  Feb, 2021: 41.2"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Niko changed the title to Winter 2021 Current Snowfall Numbers
  • Tom unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...