Why is this forum so dead?

The main page has turned into a model circle jerk as if it were a Reddit R/Weather Models sub (No such place exist) and nobody does new or interesting topics anymore. I tried but get ignored and downvoted: There's a lot more to our climate then just Model A vs Model B shat. 

There's a lot of potential not being used here and no mega links for resources.etc.  It's like this forum decided to not expand and new comers not welcomed so nobody wants to be 'it' and get ridiculed.  Social Media is all there is now and it's equal to toothpaste being squeezed in a narrow tube.  It almost feels  as if some sort of mind control is being used here and/or this site got sold to a Chinese firm so they have to obey the rules of Xing which means no lengthily/detailed discussions that require critical analyzing skills allowed. Too hard. 😕  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

• 6 months later...

I completely agree Link. 

There should be a section for models and resources and I wish others would jump in here and make it what they want it to be.

We all have something to bring to the discourse.    

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

On 8/14/2021 at 7:47 AM, Andie said:

I completely agree Link. 

There should be a section for models and resources and I wish others would jump in here and make it what they want it to be.

We all have something to bring to the discourse.    

The problem is though people can't read past tweet length posts so it won't work. And now that reading,writing and math are illegal in Oregon watch it get worse! And free drugs everywhere on top of that!

• Confused 1

Kate Brown made it so you can graduate without needing to have reading writing or math and she refuses to answer questions about it (of course her style) and most drugs including heroin have been legalized so your now much more likely to step on a needle with AIDS then to get COVID.   I'm willing to wager that most of the hospital population are the homeless camps that overdosed this summer and got Covid with a weak to no immune system to begin with. Covid and just about any other disease will rip right on thru!

• Excited 1

20 hours ago, Link said:

Kate Brown made it so you can graduate without needing to have reading writing or math and she refuses to answer questions about it (of course her style) and most drugs including heroin have been legalized so your now much more likely to step on a needle with AIDS then to get COVID.   I'm willing to wager that most of the hospital population are the homeless camps that overdosed this summer and got Covid with a weak to no immune system to begin with. Covid and just about any other disease will rip right on thru!

But you can't graduate without training in diversity, equity, and inclusion.

• Sick 1

8 hours ago, Mr Marine Layer said:

But you can't graduate without training in diversity, equity, and inclusion.

Yeah that is SO much more important then basic understanding of the three R's.  Hell it's now considered no longer necessary to have facial cues to be taught and any reference to such is being erased.  Have we REALLY gone this brain dead? 😲👎👎👎🤮🛸 Wearing a Mask | Page 81 | The Vigilant Citizen Forums   Image

• Like 1