SEARCHING FOR AMERICA'S NEXT WEATHER CASTER!

Weatherman2014

Hi there! 

I came across your information while researching for a new weather competition show I’m working on from the Emmy winning Producer of “The Voice” and “Celebrity Apprentice.” We are seeking weather enthusiasts, meteorologists (freelance, not under contract), weather geeks, storm chasers, weather photographers, etc for a FUN, new competition show for a major network. Do you have what it takes to be “America’s Next Weather Caster?” 

The show will include a series of challenges centered around the tagline: 'Can you report the weather under any climate?!’ and we are looking for big personalities and people who love the weather and some fun competition! The winner of the competition will win a cash prize of $100,000 and a one day platform to report the weather for a MAJOR network,  along with a per-episode stipend. 

This is a nationwide casting. Applicants must be 18+.  Please note that interested individuals must be available March 3rd- through April 6th (1- 4 week commitment pending on how long you last in the competition) for filming.

Chad Wilson

Casting Producer

castingweather@gmail.com

Not sure that I have the personality for this, but maybe somebody on here will want to give it a shot!

Jim and Tim would make a great on air point counter point, I would most certainly watch that!

Actually if we got everyone one on this site and locked them in one house from November thru March with access to all the computer models and the NFL package I think it would make for an excellent reality television show!

• Like 4

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

• 6 months later...