What happened to upvotes?

Link

On 7/3/2021 at 2:54 AM, Link said:

Jesus dude. I'm serious the forum has changed. Do I need to screenshot it to you? Edit: I don't know how to do screenshots on Win 10.

For future reference. Use your keyboard. 

1) "Print Screen" or "PRTSCN" key between F12 and Scroll Lock. 

2) Search "Paint" 

3) Paste and save the screenshot as .jpeg or png.

done.

On 7/4/2021 at 2:56 AM, CloudBFIWx said:

For future reference. Use your keyboard. 

1) "Print Screen" or "PRTSCN" key between F12 and Scroll Lock. 

2) Search "Paint" 

3) Paste and save the screenshot as .jpeg or png.

done.

I don't know why nobody is seeing these changes but me.  I wonder if it's cause your all mobile idiots.  I use a PC so I guess I have a different version of the website but it has changed.  Upvotes are gone and instead something called ranks have replaced it. 

So this forum turned into 'Scrappy Do' sillyness instead. :(  I still haven't got a clear answer but it seems everyone is high  on something so I am not going to try to speak into a room full of drug addicts and let them all burn with the building on fire.   Hope I can get out in time before the flames reach the kitchen where all the chemicals and weight scales are. 

On 7/8/2021 at 5:45 PM, Link said:

So this forum turned into 'Scrappy Do' sillyness instead. :(  I still haven't got a clear answer but it seems everyone is high  on something so I am not going to try to speak into a room full of drug addicts and let them all burn with the building on fire.   Hope I can get out in time before the flames reach the kitchen where all the chemicals and weight scales are. 

I'm new here and I don't know why so many people aren't being helpful.  I think an upvote button would be nice as well.  The site's owner from my knowledge appears to be iFred.  I hope that helps out a little bit, Link. As for everything else, I am not sure.  I use this site on a desktop computer as well and I see no upvote button, just a downvote and a handful of little emoticon gifs. 

56 minutes ago, NWbyNW said:

I'm new here and I don't know why so many people aren't being helpful.  I think an upvote button would be nice as well.  The site's owner from my knowledge appears to be iFred.  I hope that helps out a little bit, Link. As for everything else, I am not sure.  I use this site on a desktop computer as well and I see no upvote button, just a downvote and a handful of little emoticon gifs. 

Most of the people here, including myself, are kind of arrogant a*******.  We prefer negativity if all things remain equal and it’s not exactly enviable.

The odd thing about this topic is the fact there never has been an upvote feature.  You can like posts all day long, though via the little huggy guy thingy.  Seems pretty obvious, just like it’s obvious that Fred is the boss.

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.