The Weather Forums

PNW Banter Thread - '21 - '23

Just now, Cloud said:

The Hawks have been in this position before where they let teams hang around after dominating every aspect of the game. Steelers are letting the Hawks hang around and hopefully we'll squeak out a W here!

Time for prevent defense!!   Game is locked up now that its tied.   

• lol 2

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Just now, Cloud said:

I know... I just want to hype him up for no reason. I love Geno man! Don't hate!

For someone so tall... he seems unusually prone to batted down passes.  

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Just now, TT-SEA said:

For someone so tall... he seems unusually prone to batted down passes.  

Talked to my buddy about this.. it's moreso about him not being able to adjust and just go with what the plays were being called. So predictable and defenders can see that so they either jump the route or the linemen knock down the ball. 

Just now, GHweatherChris said:

I would be not shocked if they uphold the ruling, cuz well...

Yeah... no doubt.    Would not be shocking at all.  

Just now, TT-SEA said:

I can't ever remember seeing so many batted down passes from Wilson who is much shorter.  

Seems like the Steelers watched his games from the Jets days and know exactly what he'll do. There's nothing special in play for him... just snap the ball, look at one direction and throw. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cloud said:

It was a play to Lockett and he wasn't open... Geno can't adjust and still throw the ball there. Batted down. 1 read. 

You would think they would have worked on that with him this week.   

Turn your head!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GHweatherChris said:

Maybe he can't read.

Maybe! And fwiw, coaches usually send in multiple plays to the QB and if his first option is not available, he'll go to the second option. Geno forced it and it's all on him with the batted balls. It's why he's backup. Not good!