The Weather Forums

PNW Banter Thread - '21 - '23

7 hours ago, GHweatherChris said:

I don't care which one, they met the actual qualifying requirement.

Yeah... that is the crowning achievement of WA state football in 2021.      Its all we have this year.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Alrighty then... I guess the big game today against Michigan State and Ohio State and a battle of 9-1 teams was not so big after all.   42-0 Ohio State with 6 minutes left in the first half.   😀

• Excited 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

19 minutes ago, Cloud said:

UW with another spectacular offensive show in the first half. Putting up a whopping 3 points…… again!!!

Just put an end to this season already. Lose today to ensure a losing season. 🤮 🤢 

They tied it up now!  

• scream 1

5 minutes ago, Cloud said:

I ***** hate the Huskies so much right now. Just guaranteed a losing season. No bowl, no nothing. Football in W. WA is a mess. 

They should just lose the apple cup... it'll be cherry on the top to go with the apples. *** them. 

Yeah... go Cougs.    Something about this Huskies team this year makes me hate them as well.    I am so sick of their offense.    Thankfully by around 8 p.m. on Friday it will be all over.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

Yeah... go Cougs.    Something about this Huskies team this year makes me hate them as well.    I am so sick of their offense.    Thankfully by around 8 p.m. on Friday it will be all over.

It's not going to get better any time time it seems too Tim.  Their recruiting is a shiitshow. Petersen left this program in a real bind. That's just the product on the field, but behind the scene, it's quite messy. I also do not like the athletic director as well, she's not someone who looks like she's putting the athletic department first. 

• Sick 1

Apparently the Kraken are a really bad team too... worse than I expected.

And the Seahawks will lose tomorrow... probably in agonizing fashion.    They will end up around 6-11 but sooooo close to greatness.   🤪

• Excited 1
  • scream 1

I bet on the Beavs to win the Pac12 in the preseason. Looking like a good bet.

Springfield, Oregon cold season 21-22 Stats:

• Coldest high: 35F (Dec 27, 2021)
  • Coldest low: 26F (Dec 27, 2021)
  • Days with below freezing temps: 11 (Most recent: Jan 9, 2022)
  • Days with sub-40F highs: 4 (Most recent: Dec 29, 2021)
  • Total snowfall: 10.0"
  • Last accumulating snowfall: December 28, 2021
  • Last sub-freezing high: Jan 14, 2017 (31F) *Longest streak without a sub-freezing high on record*
  • Last White Christmas: 1990
  • Significant wind events (gusts 45+): 0

Personal Stats:

• Last sub-freezing high: Jan 14, 2017 (31)
  • Last White Christmas: 2008
  • Total snowfall since joining TheWeatherForums: 30.7"

Venmo

GoFundMe "College Basketball vs Epilepsy": gf.me/u/zk3pj2

My Twitter @358jerseys4hope

18 minutes ago, hawkstwelve said:

Looks like McCoy will be the starter today. Should help a bit. 

Old Colt did a number to us last year (I think it was) but it is still a plus. 

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

4 minutes ago, MossMan said:

That loss to the Giants and McCoy last year was more related to our offensive ineptness and horrible o-line protection of Wilson.   Thankfully our offense is humming along right now and unstoppable!  😁

Colt probably only needs one TD or a couple FGs to sink the Seahawks today.

• Excited 1

7 minutes ago, MossMan said:

True. I think he was playing for the Giants at the time. We also lost against the Rams when Ackers was playing and I feel like there was another loss fairly recently to another backup QB.

We're screwed.

• Like 1
  • Excited 1
  • scream 1

Weather station: https://maplevalleywx.com

1 hour ago, hawkstwelve said:

True. I think he was playing for the Giants at the time. We also lost against the Rams when Ackers was playing and I feel like there was another loss fairly recently to another backup QB.

We're screwed.

Yeah... its quite likely they will find another way to lose.   

• Excited 2

Packers defense looks like complete sh*t today.   Down 23-10 just after halftime.   

Amazing how the Seahawks offense can make any team look awesome.  

• Excited 1

I rarely drink, but thinking about how the Seahawks season will be done if they lose today I needed to at least have a weak beverage and it’s technically afternoon. 

0091B1C4-CFE9-425D-AE49-73AFDB0AF41A.jpeg

• Like 2

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

Good first snap.

Springfield, Oregon cold season 21-22 Stats:

• Coldest high: 35F (Dec 27, 2021)
  • Coldest low: 26F (Dec 27, 2021)
  • Days with below freezing temps: 11 (Most recent: Jan 9, 2022)
  • Days with sub-40F highs: 4 (Most recent: Dec 29, 2021)
  • Total snowfall: 10.0"
  • Last sub-freezing high: Jan 14, 2017 (31F) *Longest streak without a sub-freezing high on record*
  • Last White Christmas: 1990
  • Significant wind events (gusts 45+): 0

Personal Stats:

• Last sub-freezing high: Jan 14, 2017 (31)
  • Last White Christmas: 2008
  • Total snowfall since joining TheWeatherForums: 30.7"

Venmo

GoFundMe "College Basketball vs Epilepsy": gf.me/u/zk3pj2

My Twitter @358jerseys4hope