2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 

22 hours ago, snow_wizard said:

I have done some thinking why Columbus Day is such a big deal.  I think you have to look at the context.  When he discovered America the people in Europe had no idea that North America even existed.  He opened up a whole new world to them so it's understandable that people made a big deal out of it.  Eventually that fame they bestowed upon him was transferred to the United States with the Pilgrims and early settlers.  It's only recently it kind of dawned on us that he was actually late to the party so to speak.

That having been said I think the revulsion people feel for him is kind of overblown.  We don't even know for sure what actually happened in any kind of detail.  Things get distorted over time.

"Things get distorted over time"

It's like the telephone game where one person passes a message then the other passes the message and before you know it the message becomes something else entirely! Then the 'media' will only show the messed up one.  Fox news will show the 'old' message for like 1 day which almost nobody see's it.

If they haven't scrubbed it you may find the 'old' message left intact on page 200 in search results.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deweydog said:

You okay?

Jim isn’t 

• Sun 1
  • Storm 1

Snowfall                                  Precip

2020-21: 12.0"                        2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 

18 hours ago, TacomaWaWx said:

Oh trust me I’ve thought about it but unfortunately in our society he’s somehow more protected than I am. There was literally no point in getting a restraining order I’ve called the police atleast 30 times reporting violations but I’ve just given up they won’t do anything…I have a camera and have got him on video and they STILL do nothing. Moving somewhere else is my only option. 

Sucks but not to be insensitive this is the result of a massive blue state. Police are NOT allowed to do their jobs anymore so no matter how much you cry they are NOT going to do anything about whomever is violating your restraining order. You'll have to take your own action.

If your one of the cops with actual values tough luck getting ahead in your career as a result a lot are transferring or quitting out right.

You have on one camp a new 'set' of officers with military style thinking which makes them trigger happy and on the other camp you have officers that can't do anything without political peer pressures yelling and screaming at them. Worse then that they could be F-I-R-E-D and be black marked for life if they try to get a job anywhere else. 

In Victoria AU police are quitting in droves being asked to do immoral things down there they refuse to do. AU is a sinking continent so to speak so it's not a good place to go either unless you don't mind your balcony door being taped shut. 

If I could afford a mansion it would be a tough place  to find a good spot these days due to a variety of factors both climate and political.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Link said:

Sucks but not to be insensitive this is the result of a massive blue state. Police are NOT allowed to do their jobs anymore. If your one of the cops with actual values tough luck getting ahead in your career as a result a lot are transferring or quitting out right.

You have on one camp a new 'set' of officers with military style thinking which makes them trigger happy and on the other camp you have officers that can't do anything without political peer pressures yelling and screaming at them. Worse then that they could be F-I-R-E-D and be black marked for life if they try to get a job anywhere else.  In Victoria AU police are quitting in droves being asked to do immoral things down there they refuse to do.

8 minutes ago, Link said:

"Things get distorted over time"

It's like the telephone game where one person passes a message then the other passes the message and before you know it the message becomes something else entirely! Then the 'media' will only show the messed up one.  Fox news will show the 'old' message for like 1 day which almost nobody see's it.

If they haven't scrubbed it you may find the 'old' message left intact on page 200 in search results.

image.gif.0a25bc560369ff158f65a1016a455975.gif

• Like 1
  • lol 4
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RentonHillTC said:

image.gif.0a25bc560369ff158f65a1016a455975.gif

I was replying to Snow Whizar'ds quote how history get's messed up over time especially when we have few sources to begin with! It's how the telephone game works where one person orally passes a message then..............

What I said about blue states is true. Police are not allowed to do their jobs and you have overzealous officers that are 'Karens' that believe they have the answers to all police problems. 

I used to admire Australia and wished to visit there but not anymore after what they've gone thru I cannot morally support them.

• Excited 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Link said:

Sucks but not to be insensitive this is the result of a massive blue state. Police are NOT allowed to do their jobs anymore so no matter how much you cry they are NOT going to do anything about whomever is violating your restraining order. You'll have to take your own action.

If your one of the cops with actual values tough luck getting ahead in your career as a result a lot are transferring or quitting out right.

You have on one camp a new 'set' of officers with military style thinking which makes them trigger happy and on the other camp you have officers that can't do anything without political peer pressures yelling and screaming at them. Worse then that they could be F-I-R-E-D and be black marked for life if they try to get a job anywhere else. 

In Victoria AU police are quitting in droves being asked to do immoral things down there they refuse to do. AU is a sinking continent so to speak so it's not a good place to go either unless you don't mind your balcony door being taped shut. 

If I could afford a mansion it would be a tough place  to find a good spot these days due to a variety of factors both climate and political.

And to think my CDS comment was stirring things up!

• Excited 1

[Signature in link]
https://imgur.com/SuGTijl

2 hours ago, Link said:

I was replying to Snow Whizar'ds quote how history get's messed up over time especially when we have few sources to begin with! It's how the telephone game works where one person orally passes a message then..............

What I said about blue states is true. Police are not allowed to do their jobs and you have overzealous officers that are 'Karens' that believe they have the answers to all police problems. 

I used to admire Australia and wished to visit there but not anymore after what they've gone thru I cannot morally support them.

Take your political opinions and jump to a different thread. Tired of seeing political shzt on the main thread. We don’t care to see or hear it on this thread 

who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Excited 1

Was laying down in my sons room for about an hour while he napped. Thought to myself eh getting a little warm in here so I open window a crack - BOOM thunder goes off like 2 seconds after and wakes him up. Could not have timed it any better!

but ya, thunder here 

• Like 2
  • Excited 1
  • Sad 1
  • Storm 1

2 hours ago, Link said:

Over here

9 minutes ago, RentonHillTC said:

Was laying down in my sons room for about an hour while he napped. Thought to myself eh getting a little warm in here so I open window a crack - BOOM thunder goes off like 2 seconds after and wakes him up. Could not have timed it any better!

but ya, thunder here 

So it wasn’t just me…. Thought I heard some rumbling in the distance. 

• Like 1
  • Storm 1