PNW October 2021, Pumpkin Spice Edition

The Blob

1 hour ago, Link said:

Sucks but not to be insensitive this is the result of a massive blue state. Police are NOT allowed to do their jobs anymore so no matter how much you cry they are NOT going to do anything about whomever is violating your restraining order. You'll have to take your own action.

If your one of the cops with actual values tough luck getting ahead in your career as a result a lot are transferring or quitting out right.

You have on one camp a new 'set' of officers with military style thinking which makes them trigger happy and on the other camp you have officers that can't do anything without political peer pressures yelling and screaming at them. Worse then that they could be F-I-R-E-D and be black marked for life if they try to get a job anywhere else. 

In Victoria AU police are quitting in droves being asked to do immoral things down there they refuse to do. AU is a sinking continent so to speak so it's not a good place to go either unless you don't mind your balcony door being taped shut. 

If I could afford a mansion it would be a tough place  to find a good spot these days due to a variety of factors both climate and political.

And to think my CDS comment was stirring things up!

• Excited 1

Ashland, KY Weather

'23-'24 Winter

Snowfall - 5.50"
First freeze: 11/1 (32)
Minimum: 2 on 1/17

Measurable snows: 4
Max 1 day snow: 3" (1/19)

Thunders: 10
1/27, 1/28, 2/10, 2/22, 2/27, 2/28, 3/5, 3/6, 3/14, 3/15

-------------------------------------------------------
[Klamath Falls, OR 2010 to 2021]
https://imgur.com/SuGTijl

2 hours ago, Link said:

I was replying to Snow Whizar'ds quote how history get's messed up over time especially when we have few sources to begin with! It's how the telephone game works where one person orally passes a message then..............

What I said about blue states is true. Police are not allowed to do their jobs and you have overzealous officers that are 'Karens' that believe they have the answers to all police problems. 

I used to admire Australia and wished to visit there but not anymore after what they've gone thru I cannot morally support them.

Take your political opinions and jump to a different thread. Tired of seeing political shzt on the main thread. We don’t care to see or hear it on this thread 

who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Excited 1

2 hours ago, Link said:

I was replying to Snow Whizar'ds quote how history get's messed up over time especially when we have few sources to begin with! It's how the telephone game works where one person orally passes a message then..............

What I said about blue states is true. Police are not allowed to do their jobs and you have overzealous officers that are 'Karens' that believe they have the answers to all police problems. 

I used to admire Australia and wished to visit there but not anymore after what they've gone thru I cannot morally support them.

Over here

9 minutes ago, RentonHillTC said:

Was laying down in my sons room for about an hour while he napped. Thought to myself eh getting a little warm in here so I open window a crack - BOOM thunder goes off like 2 seconds after and wakes him up. Could not have timed it any better!

but ya, thunder here 

So it wasn’t just me…. Thought I heard some rumbling in the distance. 

• Like 1
  • Storm 1

4 minutes ago, RentonHillTC said:

i see you've already accepted our new climate overlords and planted the appropriate flora! great shot!

Lol…..I’ve got a half and half yard.  Tropical side and PNW side, both sides doing quite well at the moment.  My own climate battle playground to observe.  Will let you you guys know if half the yard dies off over time and what side perseveres 😱

• Troll 1

10 minutes ago, Cloud said:

724F0A47-FDBC-4250-900A-B91ECE94AEE3.jpeg

18362585-large.gif

• Like 1
  • lol 3

Ashland, KY Weather

'23-'24 Winter

Snowfall - 5.50"
First freeze: 11/1 (32)
Minimum: 2 on 1/17

Measurable snows: 4
Max 1 day snow: 3" (1/19)

Thunders: 10
1/27, 1/28, 2/10, 2/22, 2/27, 2/28, 3/5, 3/6, 3/14, 3/15

-------------------------------------------------------
[Klamath Falls, OR 2010 to 2021]
https://imgur.com/SuGTijl

5 minutes ago, Jginmartini said:

Your nest cam loops never get old... I could watch them all day.    And its so interesting to see the c-zone in action like that as opposed to just on satellite and radar.  👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**