Lowest High - Not sure

Low - I don't have the data

Sub 40 highs - Not quite

Sub-freezing highs - Try again

Lows below 25 - You're joking

Lows below 20 - No

2023 Snowfall - LOL

4 minutes ago, gusky said:

If it's the iPhone weather app, idk what TWC is thinking but it says all rain all night in places that it reports snowing... it's very clearly wrong.

Thank you!! No one ever believes me when they look at those apps!! I've observed this forum for 2 years, and I've learned a lot! So suddenly I'm some psychic  weather genius when I say the opposite of their phones 🤣

• Like 2
  • Excited 1

2 minutes ago, Loniu7 said:

Thank you!! No one ever believes me when they look at those apps!! I've observed this forum for 2 years, and I've learned a lot! So suddenly I'm some psychic  weather genius when I say the opposite of their phones 🤣

I know! It annoys me so much when I tell them what weather is coming up and they just say "no, the weather app says rain" or "no my phone says it only gets to 36 that can't happen."

• Like 1
  • lol 1

My Weather Station:  https://ambientweather.net/dashboard/b415ff35b2d13f00c899051028f04466 

Located in North Seattle, elevation ~150ft. Highest temperature ever recorded is 110.3, lowest is 14.5.

My Twitter

7 minutes ago, GHweatherChris said:

And it was snowing there this afternoon, right?

Yup

Home Weather Station Stats for 2023

High - Satans Bunghole

Lowest High - Not sure

Sub 40 highs - Not quite

Lows below 20 - No

2023 Snowfall - LOL

2 minutes ago, gusky said:

I know! It annoys me so much when I tell them what weather is coming up and they just say "no, the weather app says rain" or "no my phone says it only gets to 36 that can't happen."

Yesterday my husband went to check the weather on his phone, went quiet, looked at me and said, "What does that forum you follow say?" 

#progress

• Like 2
  • lol 2

Temp is 32.7*, DP 32.4* Snowing at a decent rate, right now. Starting to stick to the back deck (it's slushy, but accumulating), bbq covers, etc. Texted the hubbs to let him know it was snowing at home, he says "Hopefully it doesn't get too crazy". I think I might need a divorce. 🤣

• Like 2
  • scream 1

2 minutes ago, RayRay said:

0 snow and it shows heavy snow on the Weather app for bremerton. 33.4 degrees. Tempted to do an hours long night walk up to 500 ft.

Yeah it shows pure snow on the weather app and then all rain the rest of the night.. seems legit

My Weather Station:  https://ambientweather.net/dashboard/b415ff35b2d13f00c899051028f04466 

Located in North Seattle, elevation ~150ft. Highest temperature ever recorded is 110.3, lowest is 14.5.

My Twitter

It is interesting to see the impact of the outflow up here in Whatcom County on the radar loop.  The big area of moisture getting eaten up by the dry air (I am assuming), but you can also see smaller showers going east to west from the WC coastline.

IMG_2453.thumb.GIF.bd8e1adda31eb747da1188bd3fb9ed42.GIF

1 hour ago, SilverFallsAndrew said:

Stayton can do pretty well in onshore flow or snow shower situations as they are slightly higher than the main valley and get more precip being closer to the Cascades. On the other hand I've seen them get some painful warm noses. 12/20/08 is a good example, the warm nose extended to just past Sublimity. 

Saw the shower/elevation (500')combo a few times this week as I now work there.

Best part of growing up there was friends living 10 minutes away that were near 1000' and often had many inches when a mix was all we could manage in town

Alright now its turning to snow as intensity picks up and down to 35.2.

• Like 3

Home Weather Station Stats for 2023

High - Satans Bunghole

Lowest High - Not sure

Sub 40 highs - Not quite

Lows below 20 - No

2023 Snowfall - LOL

Down to 35.6. How is there no snow mixing in??? I see another band of precip on radar that should bring snow at least.

My Twitter

8 minutes ago, GHweatherChris said:

1/2" new accumulation, 18.5" for the season and still moderately snow but small flakeage!  Temp still 31!

You have me beat! I’m at about 16” for the season. 

• Excited 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

25 minutes ago, gusky said:

My father in law is the same way with his weatherbug or whatever it is.  I've stopped talking to him about the weather even if he asks me about it.  I just tell him to look at his phone.

• lol 2

8 minutes ago, dhoffine said:

Not good just south of Centralia on I five I think I just hit a patch of freezing rain. 

Temperature says 34° and it’s still raining, The rain is definitely Closer to the frozen type of an actual rain.

Just started getting snow too! 35 here too. 

• Like 2

Tacoma WA elevation 300’

Monthly rainfall-3.56”

Warm season rainfall-11.14”

Max temp-88

+80 highs-2

+85 highs-2

+90 highs-0