West Coast Sports Talk and Other Banter

39 minutes ago, MossMan said:

Back in the early 90’s I was at my grandparents house (they owned and lived what is now the family lake house) and EVERYTHING would stop between 7 and 7:30 for my grandma. She would scurry to her bedroom and turn on the tv. Everyone knew NOT to say a word or bug Grandma during Wheel Of Fortune!!! 
Anyway…Back to that night…A basketball game preempted WOF…She got on the phone and tried calling ABC but got nowhere so she tried calling White House because it was George Bush Senior that caused it and she was going to tell him off…She was not going to give up, either. She was MAD! I mean she would always hit the 3-Star vodka at about 3pm so she was juiced up by 7pm 😂
My Grandpa was in the living room…Watching the Basketball game…

I miss them. 

Awesome story!

• Excited 1

Good job getting into 1st place…Now quit being so afraid of the baseball! 

IMG_4938.jpeg

• lol 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

A car caught on fire in front of Hoag in Foothill Ranch when I was getting a blood test. There were tall flames with lots of black smoke. Something popped and made a loud noise, but the car did not blow up before we left.

Someone will need a ride home and then they'll need to win a new car on Wheel ... of ... Fortune.