My Forecast Christmas Eve Though Sunday for Central Puget Sound

snow_wizard

Updated 12:43 PM Dec 24:

Here is my best stab right now.  I'm only going to do the Central Puget Sound since this so complicated.

Tonight - Rain becoming mixed with or turning to snow,  Snow level dropping to near 300 feet.  Lows low to mid 30s with local accumulations 1 to 3 inches.  Probably little accumulation near the water and near the big cities.

Christmas Day - Rain or snow showers turning to snow late.  Temps upper 30s falling to low 30s late.  Local accumulations up to 2 inches.

Christmas night - Snow or snow showers.  Lows in the mid 20s.  Widespread 1 to 3 inch accumulations.

Sunday - Snow showers early.  Highs mid to upper 20s falling to low 20s late.  Additional accumulations up to an inch.

Overall I expect widespread 2 to 4 inch accumulation with local areas 4 to 6 inches.

We'll see how close this ends up being.  This is subject to change after seeing 0z models.

• Like 2

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Day with 1" or more snow depth = 1

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9