2016 Fall Off Topic Thread AKA Football or Politics

MossMan

You are acting the exact same way you used to when you were called out for not living at 3,000ft in a Maryland ski resort or having a past life at an unpopulated automated weather station in the Washington Cascades.

It's classic. Everyone sees right through it. Just stop.

No dodging, sparky. What am I lying about?

Answer it.

Phil... this is Trump ending his speech.  

Is he soaking wet standing in a downpour for 20 minutes??   Are the people in the audience drenched?   

inaug4.png

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Phil... this is Trump ending his speech.

Is he soaking wet standing in a downpour for 20 minutes?? Are the people in the audience drenched?

Water is dripping from his jacket, you stupid piece of work.

http://time.com/4641165/donald-trump-inauguration-rain/

Phil... it did rain lightly.  I can watch a few rain drops hitting Trumps coat during the entire speech.  I said that from the start and all along.

Low visibility did not impair the view of the monument either before or after the speech.

Again... this is the end of the speech.   Still see the monument.   Or was it photoshopped in?   :lol:

inaug6.png

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

I just realized why this irrational denial from Tim/Jesse et al is still ongoing. If the picture was taken earlier in the day, then his crowd size by inauguration was probably larger than depicted, which isn't something Tim or Jesse would want to acknowledge.

This is politically-driven stupidity, not general stupidity.

No dodging, sparky. What am I lying about?

Answer it.

Well several things now. You've kind of dug yourself into a hole of lies at this point. Something compulsive liars tend to do.

But the original one was your claim that it was raining hard enough in DC at the time of the inaugural speech as to significantly decrease visibility. Then they kind of cascaded (stampeded?) from there.

• Like 1

Doesn't negate the fact that this whole argument is completely pointless and should have ended two pages ago no matter who is right.

If everyone knows Phil is a liar, then just accept he is lying again and move on. Problem is Tim can't do that. Tim must have Phil admit he is lying in order to prove himself right. Similar to the issues with Jim, Tim must have Jim admit he was over-hyping snow events so that he can go, "See! I told you so! It wasn't going to snow!"

It takes two to tango.

I agree. It is tough to let it go when Phil keeps flinging insults though. Especially when it is so obvious to everyone that he is being dishonest.

The same thing used to happen back when he would compulsively lie about his location. The closer you got to the truth the more venemously he would lash out.

• Like 1

Tim + Reality = not compatible.

gettyimages-632199124_master.jpg

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww243/phillywillie/Mobile%20Uploads/0CFB134D-1631-44CB-9969-8D065F2580C7_zps76qyodsn.jpg

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww243/phillywillie/Mobile%20Uploads/4BECC18C-94CF-4705-B758-5E1860732488_zpsphqvolxr.jpg

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww243/phillywillie/Mobile%20Uploads/A932FAF9-C610-4626-A227-E2A455FD990C_zpss44brbhg.jpg

I just realized why this irrational denial from Tim/Jesse et al is still ongoing. If the picture was taken earlier in the day, then his crowd size by inauguration was probably larger than depicted, which isn't something Tim or Jesse would want to acknowledge.

You are delusional on an incredibly deep level.

Shame to see coming from someone with so much potential.

I couldn't give two shits about that photo or the crowd size. That said, unless you believe it's an all out conspiracy, it's been pretty well established the photo of the mall was taken at 12:01 p.m. or thereabouts.

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.

How do people wearing ponchos with drops of rain on them (that everyone knows were falling) prove anything?

Was visibility impaired from the monument by heavy rain and fog as Phil stated.   No.   We have indisputable proof.    

I agree. It is tough to let it go when Phil keeps flinging insults though. Especially when it is so obvious to everyone that he is being dishonest.

The same thing used to happen back when he would compulsively lie about his location. The closer you got to the truth the more venemously he would lash out.

For the third time, what am I lying about? You're not going to answer because you're making it up. You're trying to brand me via this ad-hominem crap.

If you think I'm "insulting" you now, you really haven't seen anything yet if you keep this up.

Exactly.  

For the third time, what am I lying about? You're not going to answer because you're making it up. You're trying to brand me via this ad-hominem crap.

If you think I'm "insulting" you now, you really haven't seen anything yet if you keep this up. I'm just getting started.

Classic Phil.   

Lie... then hurl insults when people call you out on the lie... then hurl even more venomous insults when called out again and evidence piles up that you are lying.

Create a massive diversion and make it look like everyone else is wrong and crazy.   

He managed to keep this crap going for years.   

For the third time, what am I lying about? You're not going to answer because you're making it up. You're trying to brand me via ad-hominem crap.

If you think I'm "insulting" you now, you really haven't seen anything yet.

I already answered. And the pictures you posted of people in rain soaked ponchos were taken well after the time frame was are talking about.

If you want to see how the conditions actually were around the time of the inauguration speech see the videos Tim posted.

Beyond that I am done. This is just a massive waste of energy. We have all seen that you are perfectly capable of keeping this sort of charade going for years so maybe we are the fools for expecting you to come clean in just one day. :lol:

• Like 1

You are delusional on an incredibly deep level.

Shame to see coming from someone with so much potential.

What else explains your stupidity?

Look at the evidence. You have DCA obs, you have hi-res radar archives, you have priests making jokes about the rain, you have umbrellas and ponchos out.

Idiot. :lol:

People wearing ponchos doesn't mean it's raining heavily, lol.

Though it did lead to this, which is pretty great

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/20/510850745/-meme-of-the-week-george-w-bush-battles-poncho-at-inauguration-and-loses

Light rain????

They call that LIGHT RAIN?????????

I already answered. And the pictures you posted of people in rain soaked ponchos were taken well after the time frame was are talking about.

Wrong again. See below. The remainder of the day was dry, including the parade. You're the liar. :lol:

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww243/phillywillie/Mobile%20Uploads/B8B5D907-EB80-440C-AD6D-B8C705316A15_zpsueicqxmh.png

If you want to see how the conditions actually were around the time of the inauguration speech see the videos Tim posted.

Dude, water was dripping down his jacket. Why are you willfully ignoring reality? :lol:

Watch the video.

Beyond that I am done. This is just a massive waste of energy. We have all seen that you are perfectly capable of keeping this sort of charade going for years so maybe we are the fools for expecting you to come clean in just one day. :lol:

You and Tim created this charade by peddling politically driven bulls**t. I've lost any and all respect for your pathetic a**.

Wrong again. See below. The remainder of the day was dry, including the parade. You're the liar. :lol:

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww243/phillywillie/Mobile%20Uploads/B8B5D907-EB80-440C-AD6D-B8C705316A15_zpsueicqxmh.png

Dude, water was dripping down his jacket. Why are you willfully ignoring reality? :lol:

Watch the video.

You and Tim created this charade by peddling politically driven bulls**t. I've lost any and all respect for your pathetic a**.

Insults!

Watch the video Phil.

I like the one that goes past the speech and all the way to the end of the outdoor ceremony.  Its like being there!   :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15uwN_NASP8

No one ever looks really wet... beginning to end.    Very light rain... maybe sprinkles.  Monument was clearly visible before and after.  

I don't need to listen to a proven liar who can never admit he is wrong.   Waste of time.   

Hilarious that Jesse pulls demonstrable bulls**t out of his a**, has the nerve to call me a liar, then when confronted he refuses to say what I'm lying about.

Sociopathic tendencies on full display.

Hilarious that Jesse pulls demonstrable bulls**t out of his a**, has the nerve to call me a liar, then when confronted he refuses to say what I'm lying about.

They are... and you are doing a good job.  

You were mistaken about the weather and impacts on photographs of the crowd.   And now you have pulled us into a full day debate instead of admitting you were wrong about something that needs no debate since it was a thoroughly filmed event.    Silly.  

I responded Phil. See my post at 1:43 pm.

And please stop with the personal insults. Hopefully Fred will be cleaning all of this up soon.

Insults!

Watch the video Phil.

I like the one that goes past the speech and all the way to the end of the outdoor ceremony. Its like being there! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15uwN_NASP8

No one ever looks really wet... beginning to end. Very light rain... maybe sprinkles. Monument was clearly visible before and after.

I don't need to listen to a proven liar who can never admit he is wrong. Waste of time.

I don't care how people look, I care about rain measurements and data, both of which agree with me.

Watch this video..his jacket is dripping with water.

http://i.amz.mshcdn.com/HugAyY4paW45fcAGlK8aEkwLUQ0=/fit-in/1200x9600/https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F355861%2F276ce13b-c170-4ac6-9521-debd9224557d.jpg

I responded Phil. See my post at 1:43 pm.

And please stop with the personal insults. Hopefully Fred will be cleaning all of this up soon.

That didn't address whatever this supposed "lie" is. I still don't know what you think I lied about. Rain intensity? It was 0.2"/hr.

Fine, moderate rain. That's what DCA reported. So that still begs the question...what am I lying about?

Just spill it, man. And try to provide reasoning as to why you think I'm lying.

I don't care how people look, I care about rain measurements and data, both of which agree with me.

Watch this video..his jacket is dripping with water.

It was sprinkling Phil.   We know that.

End of the speech... everyone is dry. Even Trump was out in the open. How????? It was pouring rain!

inaug7.png

They weren't dry, and they weren't soaked. They were damp.

It wasn't pouring rain, but if rained hard enough to lower the visibility and soak the pavement. Fact.

Also, there are videos showing wet pavement and foggy conditions in DC during and just before the swearing-in ceremony, so I'm not sure what we're arguing over when those facts are so concrete.

Oh, and endlessly regurgitating that story I made up during my teenage years is pathetic. If that's all you've got, and you're relying on it to attack my credibility (and that of the data), then I pity you.

Also, there are videos showing wet pavement and foggy conditions in DC during and just before the swearing-in ceremony, so I'm not sure what we're arguing over when those facts are so concrete.

It was gloomy and sprinkling on the mall.   But visibility was not impaired to block the view from the monument and the crowd photos are accurate.  

And we have a time lapse of the entire event... people arriving and then leaving.

You can blatantly see the visibility drop towards the very end.

I roughly matched up the two images and it's clear the Reuters image was indeed taken before 12pm.

Oh, and endlessly regurgitating that story I made up during my teenage years is pathetic. If that's all you've got, and you're relying on it to attack my credibility (and that of the data), then I pity you.

Nevertheless, it's a REALLY good analog.

You used to react just like this back then when you got backed into a corner. Insults, attacks on character, ironic accusations of mental illness, etc. Too many similarities to ignore. The fact it's Tim makes it an even better analog given he was the one who ultimately outed your residential status.

• Like 1

It was gloomy and sprinkling on the mall. But visibility was not impaired to block the view from the monument and the crowd photos are accurate.

I never claimed anything like the bolded.