2016 Fall Off Topic Thread AKA Football or Politics

MossMan

Why have you posted it so many times then?

Really?

You pop in now to defend Phil when everyone is saying he was wrong?    :lol:

Phil mentioned that the photos were wrong because of the weather.   Tons of video evidence say otherwise.    I did not bring this up for any political reason... I know the crowd was smaller and don't care.

I corrected Phil and was dragged into a long debate about DC observations... none of which matter when we have endless video evidence of the actual weather.  

Thanks for stopping by Bryant!     Your motive here has nothing to do with the debate.  Anyone who who disagrees with me is right by default according to you... even when they are completely wrong.     

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Really?

You pop in now to defend Phil when everyone is saying he was wrong? :lol:

Phil mentioned that the photos were wrong because of the weather. Tons of video evidence say otherwise. I did not bring this up for any political reason... I know the crowd was smaller and don't care.

I corrected Phil and was dragged into a long debate about DC observations... none of which matter when we have endless video evidence of the actual weather.

Thanks for stopping by Bryant!

I've refuted your nonsense with radar images and observations from DCA. I live here, I know what happened. You don't.

I'd bet my life savings that picture wasn't taken at 12pm.

Strange that you can be on Tim's case for being "preoccupied" with it but give the President a pass.

I see a lot of that mentality here. It is very weird.

Its 97 degrees and sunny in my backyard right now!

All observations in the area are wrong and you can't prove anything because I am here.      :lol:

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Strange that you can be on Tim's case for being "preoccupied" with it but give the President a pass.

I see a lot of that mentality here. It is very weird.

What have I given the president a "pass" for? I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

I've refuted your nonsense with radar images and observations from DCA. I live here, I know what happened,.

So do I.  

Your posts are pure nonsense.  You can never admit when you are wrong.   That is the heart of the matter.

Just like YEARS of stating the obvious about you not living here or in the mountains of Maryland.   You just keep it going forever with no proof.  

You convince yourself of your own lie and make everyone question reality.   Its really strange... like Matt just pointed out.

DCA observations from 5 miles away and radar images are much more important than actual video of the event and the people in attendance. :lol:   

Its 97 degrees and sunny in my backyard right now!

All observations in the area are wrong and you can't prove anything because I am here. :lol:

The observations at SEA suggest otherwise.

I have concrete data to back up my claims. Both radar and observations from DCA. Get it?

The observations at SEA suggest otherwise.

I have concrete data to back up my claims. Both radar and observations from DCA. Get it?

Nothing is more concrete than actual video of the event.

Good Lord.

Observations from the airport and radar images??    :lol:

So do I.

Your posts are pure nonsense. You can never admit when you are wrong. That is the heart of the matter.

Nope, you have nothing. The problem is that you stubbornly refuse to see what you don't want to see, and it compromises your objectivity. Rain and fog reduced visibility to below 2 miles regionwide after 11AM that morning. That image wasn't taken at 12pm.

DCA observations from 5 miles away and radar images are much more important than actual video of the event and the people in attendance. :lol:

They're not 5 miles away. They're like 1.5 miles away, and were under lighter radar returns.

Nope, you have nothing. The problem is that you stubbornly refuse to see what you don't want to see, and it compromises your objectivity. Rain and fog reduced visibility to below 2 miles regionwide after 11AM that morning. That image wasn't taken at 12pm.

Bullshit.    

You are 100% wrong and you cannot bend reality to cover up a stupid statement you made which was wrong.

This is classic Phil...  pathological liar.   Years on this forum proved it and nothing has changed.   Its you.    :lol:

Sorry bud, I watched the video. The steadier rain moved in at around 11:55, which was when Trump was speaking, and supposedly, when that picture was taken. Visibility was under 2 miles, and all surfaces were wet after 1030AM.

That picture was taken at 1030AM, at latest.

Bullshit.

You are 100% wrong and you cannot bend reality to cover up a stupid statement you made which was wrong.

This is classic Phil... pathological liar. Years on this forum proved it and nothing has changed. Its you. :lol:

No, you're just a delusional psychopath with an anxiety disorder.

Bush wore a poncho for a reason. Umbrellas were out for a reason, The seats were covered with plastic for a reason. The proest made a rain joke for a reason.

Sorry bud, I watched the video. The steadier rain moved in at around 11:55, which was when Trump was speaking, and supposedly, when that picture was taken. Visibility was under 2 miles, and all surfaces were wet after 1030AM.

That picture was taken at 1030AM, at latest.

Wrong again... here is the full video that goes well beyond his actual speech.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7hET4Xp0qQ

Here are the images from the last 30 seconds of his speech... the very end and not the beginning.   Trump was not covered at all... still dry.    :lol:

inaug4.png

inaug5.png

inaug6.png

I'm not defending anyone in this situation. I just wanted to know why he has posted it so many times if he supposedly doesn't care

Because Phil is blatantly lying about it and won't back down even though it's is obvious to everyone.

No, you're just a delusional psychopath with an anxiety disorder.

Bush wore a poncho for a reason. Umbrellas were out for a reason, The seats were covered with plastic for a reason. The proest made a rain joke for a reason.

Ha!  Right.   You could argue anything but as Matt said... you are off the rails.  

Bush wore a poncho because it started sprinkling.

There was very light rain throughout the speech... nothing to impair visibility of the monument.   Nothing to make the attendees wet.   

Can't argue with the actual video proof!   Can't do it Phil.   No matter how hard you try.   ;)

Sorry Bryant, but your boy is off the rails on this one.

Tim being a dimwit doesn't surprise me, but I never thought I'd see you to lose your footing over something like this.

Because, obviously, Phil and Tim share the same quality that Tim loves to b*tch about our President: a large ego that must be inflated by proving you are right regarding a point that is... well, pointless.

It can be very frustrating to see someone push false information and try to get away with it. Phil has a very long history of doing this here. It's been going on for years. Probably close to a decade at this point so there is quite the backstory you may not be aware of.

He can't admit to being wrong (at least on anyone's terms but his own) even if it is staring him directly in the face.

Massive character flaw in an otherwise highly intelligent individual, from everything I can tell.

• Like 1

Because Phil is blatantly lying about it and won't back down even though it's is obvious to everyone.

Lying about what? :lol:

You're are completely and utterly full of dog s**t.

Tim being a dimwit doesn't surprise me, but I never thought I'd see you to lose your footing over something like this.

You are arguing against something that we can all watch with our own eyes.   

And then you attack the person arguing with you.   You did it for years.   You lied to us for YEARS and attacked me endlessly as being delusional about your reality.   I was right all along.   For years.  

:lol:

WATCH THE VIDEO.  

Never in my life have I dealt with such a collective group of idiots..this is unbelievable.

Watch the d**n video, look at the DCA obs, look at the radar archives. It's plain to see. :lol:

I'm shocked at the collective stupidity being demonstrated in this thread. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=YLLbK-OjEAE

Lying about what? :lol:

You're are completely and utterly full of dog s**t.

You are acting the exact same way you used to when you were called out for not living at 3,000ft in a Maryland ski resort or having a past life at an unpopulated automated weather station in the Washington Cascades.

It's classic. Everyone sees right through it. Just stop.