May Grey

How does them showing concern about Sanders supporters complaining show corruption? You have to work on finding that actually matters. There is much more damming stuff out there on the DNC than that haha.

Come on, work harder, it's out there. And I already know that, but I enjoy the thought of you wasting your time trying to prove a point that I already acknowledge.

How does them showing concern about Sanders supporters complaining show corruption? You have to work on finding s**t that actually matters. There is much more damming stuff out there on the DNC than that haha.

Come on, work harder, it's out there. And I already know that, but I enjoy the thought of you wasting your time trying to prove a point that I already acknowledge.

The emails show the DNC working against Bernie Sanders during the primary, with some startling tidbits such as how the DNC considered denying a Bernie delegate admittance to a fundraiser because she supported Bernie.

For example, in Georgia, she won the black vote 85-14 percent. And they made up 51% of the electorate. That's why it's a big deal. My point is that those people didn't vote for Hillary because the DNC may have done something bad to a sanders delegate. She was winning regardless.

Typical response from a right wing conspiracy theorist. You're definitely a great example of a Trump supporter.

Except I am not a Trump supporter? 

I voted for Rubio in the primary, I had Trump at the bottom of my list of candidates. I voted for him though because out of the two options I felt he was best suited for president of the United States. I couldn't vote for someone who lied to the American people and Benghazi victim families when she said it was because of a video. That disqualified her from the start. 

We were left with two shitty options, but Trump deserves our support and respect. 

Dude, there are a lot better reasons to hate Hillary than that. Like, come on dude, go with some of her questionable decisions in Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria or, Christ, at least how she minhandled classified info. You really got upset because of that? You seriously thought Trump > Hillary because of that? Smh.

Something tells me you wouldn't be saying "Hillary deserves our respect" if she had won.

Where is this respect that Obama deserved? He got bashed from Day 1.

Weird how the people who have spent the last 8 years doing nothing but complaining and trying to make our country seem like it's garbage, all of a sudden demand respect for our president-elect. Odd.

Dude, there are a lot better reasons to hate Hillary than that. Like, come on dude, go with some of her questionable decisions in Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria or, Christ, at least how she minhandled classified info. You really got upset because of that? You seriously thought Trump > Hillary because of that? Smh.

Something tells me you wouldn't be saying "Hillary deserves our respect" if she had won.

Where is this respect that Obama deserved? He got bashed from Day 1.

Weird how the people who have spent the last 8 years doing nothing but complaining and trying to make our country seem like it's garbage, all of a sudden demand respect for our president-elect. Odd.

She looked into the eyes of our military families and straight lied to them. That shows her poor character

Except I am not a Trump supporter? 

I voted for Rubio in the primary, I had Trump at the bottom of my list of candidates. I voted for him though because out of the two options I felt he was best suited for president of the United States. I couldn't vote for someone who lied to the American people and Benghazi victim families when she said it was because of a video. That disqualified her from the start. 

We were left with two shitty options, but Trump deserves our support and respect. 

Nah, I'm not going to support or respect this POS when he hasn't done that to most of the choices, people, and groups that I respect, love, and believe in.  It's amazing how many free passes people want to give Trump. My opinion is you can say Hillary was disqualified, etc, but don't try and say that Trump was some holier or more moral or whatever you want to describe it, version of a pick. 

Nah, I'm not going to support or respect this POS when he hasn't done that to most of the choices, people, and groups that I respect, love, and believe in. It's amazing how many free passes people want to give Trump. My opinion is you can say Hillary was disqualified, etc, but don't try and say that Trump was some holier or more moral or whatever you want to describe it, version of a pick.

I'm not but he's not the status quo. He's something different

Agreed

Trumps been a hypocrite on more than one occasion this election

His comment from 4 yrs ago doesn't make him hypocritical. The system has it's flaws, as he pointed out, but he worked with the system "as is" to win over his opponent(s) and "got er done" despite that. Surely, he'd be ranting more if it had turned out that the "game rules" cost him the win, who wouldn't in that case? I don't always have to agree with the "game rules" to get in the game, be it billiards, 3-on-3 B-ball, or politics. Voicing my opinion that the rules should be different, but still choosing to play, doesn't make me a hypocrite. A critic, yes, but not a hypocrite. He'd be that, if he now said that the system was great, just because he benefited from it, lol  

Winter 2023-24 Snow Total = 53.1" (90% Normal Season)  Largest Storm: 12" (1/12-13)   Oct: 0.1 Nov: 2.9 Dec: 7.5 Jan: 31.7 Feb: 6.0 Mar: 4.3 Apr: 0.1

Avg = 59.2"  (Harrison): 2023-24 = 53.1" 

Avg = 45.0"  (KDTW): 2022-23 = 33.5"   2021-22 = 35.6"    

Avg = 49.7"  (KRMY): 2020-21 = 36.2"   2019-20 = 48.0"   2018-19 = 56.1"   2017-18 = 68.3"    2016-17 = 52"    2015-16 = 57.4"    2014-15 = 55.3"    2013-14 = 100.6" (coldest & snowiest in the modern record!)  2012-13 = 47.2"    2011-12 = 43.7"

Legit Blizzards (high winds and dbl digit snows): Feb 2011, Dec 2009, Jan 2005, Dec 2000, Jan 1999, Mar 1998, Nov 1989, Jan 1982, Jan 1978, Jan 1977, Apr 1975, Mar 1973, Jan 1967, Feb 1965, Jan 1918

I believe this describes Trump to a "T". In fact I'm surprised, they don't have a picture of him with the definition.

hypocrite

[hip-uh-krit] 
Spell Syllables
noun
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs,principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially aperson whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude,especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his orher public statements.

You mean like.... when he said we should march on Washington because of it, but this year we have to respect it?

I don't even care and I accept his win as legit and I am still a fan of the electoral college, but you're delusional if you don't think this man is a hypocrite. All polticians are (actually, just people or power), and he's proven to be no different in that regard

I believe this describes Trump to a "T". In fact I'm surprised, they don't have a picture of him with the definition.

hypocrite

[hip-uh-krit]

Spell Syllables

• Synonyms
  • Examples
  • Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com

noun

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs,principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially aperson whose actions belie stated beliefs.

a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude,especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his orher public statements.

Is Hillary an hypocrite?

Okay? I'm guessing it's not the first time they've threatened Russia. And we are all aware of what Russia will do to take out small factions of ISIS.. like bomb hospitals and kill civilians and stuff like that. But then again, Putin just leaves a decent chunk of that up to his buddy Assad, so I guess I'm not abroad the train of thinking Putin is some badass.. he probably scares the press or political opponents more than ISIS.

I guess I'm not exactly sure what you think Putin is going to do that they're already not doing.

Okay? I'm guessing it's not the first time they've threatened Russia. And we are all aware of what Russia will do to take out small factions of ISIS.. like bomb hospitals and kill civilians and stuff like that. But then again, Putin just leaves a decent chunk of that up to his buddy Assad, so I guess I'm not abroad the train of thinking Putin is some badass.. he probably scares the press or political opponents more than ISIS.

I guess I'm not exactly sure what you think Putin is going to do that they're already not doing.

You have the right to whatever opinion you want to have. We'll see what happens. I don't really understand your objective of coming here to debate or argue anyone who doesn't share your viewpoint. But some of us have better things to do I guess.

"Some of us have better things to do" as you come on here to bash Obama. Golden, man, golden. Hahaha.

So, you can come on here and join the circle jerk, but I can't respond? What? I'm on a message board - the same exact one you are - and you're questioning me posting on such board? I'm confused.

"Some of us have better things to do" as you come on here to bash Obama. Golden, man, golden. Hahaha.

So, you can come on here and join the circle jerk, but I can't respond? What? I'm on a message board - the same exact one you are - and you're questioning me posting on such board? I'm confused.

There's a massive difference between discussion and arguing for the sake of arguing.

How in the world do you propose that we fight these people then? With teddy bears and candy bars or what? War is not supposed to be nice. Fighting these people like a bunch of pansies hasn't worked in the least bit. Do you think these Islamic groups give a rats behind about you or me and what targets they take? Innocent people die in war. It's unfortunate but it is what it is. Obama may have not called what little ineffective work we have done over there war exactly but at least one side is at war and they have no f*cks to give. Putin has been largely restrained by the fact that we do not have a leader who will support the action necessary to solve the problem. Its going to take more than one country to make it happen. We will have a leader who is not afraid to take care of it very soon.

• Like 2

By take care of it, you mean let Putin and Assad do whatever they want and turn a blind eye. I also find it funny that my argument of not wanting to bomb hospitals and civilians turns into "teddy bears and candy." You're funny. Obama doesn't approve doing what "is needed" because that involves giving power to a dictator who has gassed his own people people, and the death of rebels who were just trying to fight for a better county - but, unfortunately, ISIs S seized that to their advantage.

And I'm not arguing just to argue. I think you guys say some dumb stuff and I, as a naturally arguer myself, say something. If I can't offer my opinion on a message board, what's the D**n point?

The hilarious part is that Trump is even more isolationist than Obama. He won't have done to help. He'll just have just turned a blind eye to dictators and authoritarians. Yay for that, I guess. And in the meantime, once we take out Isis, which is going very well in Mosul and will likely be taken out under Trump, there is just going to be another radical group ready to take over in the vacuum that Assad and Putin create.

And I am giving discussion. I talk about facts all the time. I give evidence and support what I say. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it's not discussion. I hate what most of you guys have to say, but it's still discussion because it's what you believe. Sorry I don't come on here and just say #MAGA!!

• Like 1