Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul

MR.SNOWMIZER

Lol what a freak show this will be, Mike is 58 but still incredible Dangerous and in super human condition. Jake is a new guy that has limited experience but has heart and is in great shape.

But... He has never been in the ring with a man that can hit like Mike Tyson and for 30 seconds of each round Mike is still very dangerous. If they are allowed to go all out i say Mike Knocks out the young kid in second round.

We come from the land of the ice and snow.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MR.SNOWMIZER said:

Lol what a freak show this will be, Mike is 58 but still incredible Dangerous and in super human condition. Jake is a new guy that has limited experience but has heart and is in great shape.

But... He has never been in the ring with a man that can hit like Mike Tyson and for 30 seconds of each round Mike is still very dangerous. If they are allowed to go all out i say Mike Knocks out the young kid in second round.

Lol. Funny topic 

I agree.