February 23rd-25th Winter Storm Potential

Tom

Many more Bigfoot sightings than winter storms this winter that's for sure. Darn things are allusive.

They were up near Leech Lake on a previous show and I went there on a family trip when I was a kid.  Beautiful spot and great fishing!

• Like 1

The distance between 18" and a complete shutout is about 40 miles on that NAM run. A span of 2 counties north of the metro. Nightmare forecast.

This has happened too often around these parts. Guessing it will be the end of me yet again. However, 20-50 miles north and I get crushed. Nightmare forecast, but exciting to track.

At what point is it conceivable to count the GFS as a northern outlier? I feel that with all the backing to the south with the other models that it is misplaying something. Poor forecasters at MSP are going to have a rough storm forecast ahead of them.

GEFS have been trending NW and today's tick NW doesn't surprise me.  GFS has 40+mph wind gusts in your area with the snow flying.  I hope you cash in because MSP has been screwed all season it seems.  Late Winter is Climo season for big storms.

Everyone take notes from GoSaints, though he's been getting hammered run-after-run, he was humble enough to not buy into it. Now look what the GFS shows, nada. Hoping for the best for you bro! It's the worst when no one on this forum gets anything.

So one bad run on one specific model and it's set in stone? Come on.

So one bad run on one specific model and it's set in stone? Come on.

Not my point at all! Just saying, a lot of people (myself definitely included), would be flipping out right now due to one bad run this close up. I think you both will do well! But in terms of keeping it cool when this happens, you guys got it down.

That being said, it actually turned out to be a good run after all, especially for you!

• Like 1