February 23rd-25th Winter Storm Potential

Tom

Lol just like old times

whats your gut feeling over to the east of you in WI.  Do you think the wisconsin dells area might be in a OK spot.  If anybody in wi was to get near a foot of snow from this one at this time where do you think their location to setup would be.  

At this point I think i should be rooting for the strongest southern solution.. as ive been moaning about I think its going to take a mini miracle to get back near the jack ijn nw wi.

whats your gut feeling over to the east of you in WI.  Do you think the wisconsin dells area might be in a OK spot.  If anybody in wi was to get near a foot of snow from this one at this time where do you think their location to setup would be.

Split the dells and eau claire

Money needs it to wrap up early and he would score I think...

better chance of that happening than a nw shift is my feeling..  can't give up yet.  heck ive been bird dogging this storm for ever.. this was to be a big weekend for me but that all changed with 50's and60's all the way up north for almost a week.   So this storm was showing up infantasy land a long time ago and ive been on its tail ever since.  in the end it looks to of escaped where i need it.  o well.. used to it now.. 3rd crap winter in a row,

castle rock would be a nice area to sled and they could sneak a nice one out of this. is this going to be a wetter snow initially at least?

Looks like it to start, esp with snow flying during the day but transitioning to a powdery snow at night.