2/25 - 2/26 Clipper

Tom

Finished off with a little over 8" on top of the 5" base from before.  Some settling has begun and my current snow depth is 12".  Looks great out there but the late Feb sun already doing its work on the snow near dark surfaces.  This is a LES event I will remember for a while.

• Like 1

Chitown getting pounded by that lake plume now.  That is the type of snowfall rates I was experience last night.  Huge flakes that just pour out of the sky.  Pretty amazing sight to see.

I must say, if it doesn't snow from this point forward I will be satisfied with this Winter.  We had the Super Bowl Blizzard and this Lake Effect snow event that topped off the cake.

Totally agree Tom. December wasn't great but we will not have another December like that in a long long time.

4.4" of snow total from this event. One of the latest LES events I can remember.

I hear ya Tom! A place in the mountains, but with entertainment nearby is something I have thought about too.

• Like 1

Mercer Island, 350 ft

2021-2022: 11.6", 02/21

2020-2021: 15.6"

2019-2020: ~10"

2018-2019 winter snowfall total: 29.5"

2017-2018: 9.0", 2016-2017: 14.0"