Thunder98

Would Ucf of run the table in the big ten? SEC? Big 12?

Theyd win the SEC east easy.  and theyd maybe lose a game in the west.  Ill tell you one thing, they wouldnt get the benefit of the doubt that f***** Bama gets every f***** year.  

Screw the committee, 2nd year in a row they got it wrong.   

Hope they enjoy garbage ratings as they let those inbreds from Bama backdoor in to the Natty for a 2nd time like they did in 2011. So pissed, I loathe all things Bama.  Cheating thugs and lowlife fans.  Never met a Bama fan I liked and I have family in the south. 

They would have beaten Bama.

Clemson lost to Syracuse this year. Highly overrated

Lol. 27 draftable redshirt sophomores, juniors, and seniors in this game. Keep fooling yourself. Alabama had 10 players last year in the 1st two rounds and are back. That must pain you.

Lol. 27 draftable redshirt sophomores, juniors, and seniors in this game. Keep fooling yourself. Alabama had 10 players last year in the 1st two rounds and are back. That must pain you.

Pretty easy to get top recruits when you cheat by paying them vie boosters.  The SEC is such a crooked conference. I long for the day that it finally gets taken down 

Theyd win the SEC east easy. and theyd maybe lose a game in the west. Ill tell you one thing, they wouldnt get the benefit of the doubt that f***** Bama gets every f***** year.

Screw the committee, 2nd year in a row they got it wrong.

Hope they enjoy garbage ratings as they let those inbreds from Bama backdoor in to the Natty for a 2nd time like they did in 2011. So pissed, I loathe all things Bama. Cheating thugs and lowlife fans. Never met a Bama fan I liked and I have family in the south.

Lol

Why are you watching... Are these defenses better than the pink shirts?

Huskers will dominate the Big Ten with Frost.  Give it 2-3 year and it will be all N

Get used to it buddy, Frost is the real deal. Much better than the overpaid goofball Jim Harbaugh who gets paid millions to lose to garbage teams 

Huskers will dominate the Big Ten with Frost. Give it 2-3 year and it will be all N

Get used to it buddy, Frost is the real deal. Much better than the overpaid goofball Jim Harbaugh who gets paid millions to lose to garbage teams

Yes all hail frost. He will get the D going no problem.

Tua. That took stones from Saban.

Hurts handled that as well as anyone could.

Apparently putting Tua in was a planned thing by Saban. Both QBs were in on it. Still, Hurts handled it better than I would have.

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

And I don't care about UGA lossing. It's Bama and their inbred trailer trash fan base getting another title.

Go down to that wasteland of a state for yourself. These people are bad people. Most are total racists too and drop n-bombs out loud in bars despite cheering for black player.

Missed facemask

BS PI

The never ejected the Bama thug who happens to make a huge play after Saban puts the thug back

Missed the int

BS out of bounds facemask

And a bunch of others

Big Ten refs always bring their A game.

Yet another tainted title for backdoor U.

5 in 9 years.

5 in 9 years.

2011 they backdoored. Okie state should have been in.

2012 they got lucky in a game against LSU to qualify

This year they fell in a** First with an extra by week.

Satan gets all the breaks.

The 2011 snub that Okie state got was awful. They didn't get in over a close OT loss to Iowa State while Bama got a mulligan plus an extra week off to play LSU again.

Okay, Saban is actually an awesome coach too. I don't like Bama or Saban either but no need to be salty. Yes the refs favored them this game, but acting like they deserve none of their titles and deep down they are a trash team is dumb.

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.