2016 Fall Off Topic Thread AKA Football or Politics

MossMan

Did he play for the Bears?

Yes... best return man ever when was at the peak of his game.  Obviously not there now but maybe a little better than not returning any punts.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Yes... best return man ever when was at the peak of his game.  Obviously not there now but maybe a little better than not returning any punts.

Better than Sherman trying to return (or even catch) them. 

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

Huck the Fuskies! They got destroyed by Alabama. Oregon with the new coach will be the best team in the PNW again starting next year!

Good luck with that.

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

Huck the Fuskies! They got destroyed by Alabama. Oregon with the new coach will be the best team in the PNW again starting next year!

They had 2 turnovers that led to 10 easy Alabama points. The offense couldn't do anything after the first quarter, but the defense was stifling Alabama's offense.

If not for those 2 costly turnovers, probably would have come down to the 4th quarter as a one score game.

A forum for the end of the world.

Game time

2013/2014 Winter season

Coldest Low: 14 F December 7th

Coldest High: 27.3 F December 7th

Coldest Wind chill: 5 F December 7th

Lowest Dew Point: -2.2 F December 6th

Days below freezing: 5

Total Snowfall: 11 inches

Most snowfall in a Day: 8 inches

Days With Snow: 3

That was an incredible catch.

Insane grab for sure!

2013/2014 Winter season

Great catch, but lucky they didn't call facemask on the offense on that one.

Yup.

2013/2014 Winter season

Nice well balanced game.

Yes... good on offense and defense.   

Crazy catches tonight... and Rawls was amazing.   Glad there were no major injuries.

Next week is going to be a huge challenge.  

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Dallas vs Green Bay !

Seattle vs Atlanta!

The stage is set!!

• Like 1

2013/2014 Winter season

Good luck with that.

They had 2 turnovers that led to 10 easy Alabama points. The offense couldn't do anything after the first quarter, but the defense was stifling Alabama's offense.

If not for those 2 costly turnovers, probably would have come down to the 4th quarter as a one score game.

I respect the Huskies. It's not the same unless both Oregon and Washington are competing for National Championships. Yeah the game was closer than the score indicated but the Huskies offense couldn't do anything.

f3e7e3bf2f29b1e9cdb92d7e39e709f1.jpg

I'm rooting for Clemson tonight to beat Alabama. Never been a big fan of Sarkisian after what he did to Washington and USC. I believe in second and third chances but his first game as OC is the National Championship game. I think the stage will be too big for him tonight.

f3e7e3bf2f29b1e9cdb92d7e39e709f1.jpg

I'm rooting for Clemson tonight to beat Alabama. Never been a big fan of Sarkisian after what he did to Washington and USC. I believe in second and third chances but his first game as OC is the National Championship game. I think the stage will be too big for him tonight.

Eh, regardless it's the defense that has carried Alabama this far.

Let's go Cowboys !!!!!!!!

2013/2014 Winter season

Let's go Cowboys !!!!!!!!

Let's go Packers! (So Seattle has a chance of playing another home playoff game if we beat Atlanta) 

• Like 1

Let's go Packers! (So Seattle has a chance of playing another home playoff game if we beat Atlanta)

Haha yeah makes sense! Hope you guys can knock off the Falcons on Saturday!!

• Like 1

2013/2014 Winter season

Good luck today guys!! Hope you get that win against the Falcons!

• Like 1

2013/2014 Winter season

It's always a question of which Seahawks offense will show up: the one vs. NE or the one vs. GB. If that opening drive was any indication, it seems to be the former.

Unfortunately, not having Earl Thomas against the best offense in the NFL really hurts.

The offense is going to need one of its biggest games all year to win this one.

• Like 1

Welp that will do it...thanks Pierre for that stupid a** penalty negating that amazing runback by Hester. All momentum shifted...game over.

Watching game in Vegas in a packed restaurant with huge screens and evenly split between Seahawks and Falcons fans. It is rocking in here.

That penalty changed the game. No doubt.

Watching game in Vegas in a packed restaurant with huge screens and evenly split between Seahawks and Falcons fans. It is rocking in here.

That penalty changed the game. No doubt.

It was a huge penalty. 

But way too many things come after. No matter how things turn out, can't say it determined the outcome.

It was a huge penalty.

But way too many things come after. No matter how things turn out, can't say it determined the outcome.

If not for that stupid stupid penalty we probably would have gotten 7 instead of giving them 2 and ALL the momentum. And to just give in at the end of the first half instead of attempting some deep passes and perhaps getting into field goal range since they had all their timeouts...yikes. A wonderful way to loose a game.

Special teams penalties and lapses in coverage on defense hurt us in the first half. That being said, the offense looks to be the type that could mount a second half comeback and with a bit tighter defense and an interception or two we will be in business.

Could be a lot worse than 19-10 at the half considering we are playing the #1 offense and gave them 2-points. I'm optimistic.

If defense can make a stop to start the second half, and the offense can get some points, that will be huge.

Would be nice to get the running game going again like we had on the first drive.

Geez man you're quick to jump ship. Did the '15 NFC Championship not teach you anything? Have faith until the clock reads 00:00.

Hard not to jump ship. We are on the road this time, dumb mistakes are so costly.