West Coast Sports Talk and Other Banter

1 minute ago, bainbridgekid said:

I was at the watch party at T-Mobile Park and it was easily the most fun I’ve had watching a game on TV. Several thousand fans and the energy was higher than 90% of in person games I’ve been to.

Here’s the video of our reaction to Big Dumper’s 3-run DONG in the first inning. You can see me and my dad in the orange and yellow shirts top right corner. I’ll be back again tomorrow!

Really cool!

• Like 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

15 hours ago, bainbridgekid said:

I was at the watch party at T-Mobile Park and it was easily the most fun I’ve had watching a game on TV. Several thousand fans and the energy was higher than 90% of in person games I’ve been to.

Here’s the video of our reaction to Big Dumper’s 2-run DONG in the first inning. You can see me and my dad in the orange and yellow shirts top right corner. I’ll be back again tomorrow!

They still have lots of empty seats.

• scream 1

1 minute ago, Mr Marine Layer said:

It’s an away game being played in Toronto. That’s fans who paid to watch it on the big screen at 1PM on a Friday.

• Popcorn 1

Everett Snowfall (510 feet elevation)

Snow since February 2019: 91"

2023-24: 6"

2022-23: 17.5"

2021-22: 17.75"

2020-21: 14.5”

2019-20: 10.5"

2018-19: 24.75"

3 minutes ago, Mr Marine Layer said:

Well the game was actually happening 2,500 miles away.   Those people are just there to watch TV together.   Might be more today given that its a weekend day instead of a work day.

• Excited 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Incredible!! Nothing like being outside winterizing the boat with the game playing on AM radio listening to that incredible comeback! Perfection! (Well second to actually watching it on TV anyway) 

• Like 2

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

38 minutes ago, Deweydog said:

And humid with all the stress sweat.

I still have PTSD from being a kid and having to use the urinal troughs the Kingdome had. 🤢🤮

• lol 1
  • Sick 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

20 minutes ago, MossMan said:

I still have PTSD from being a kid and having to use the urinal troughs the Kingdome had. 🤢🤮

Didn’t they also have the round communal sinks with the foot bar to turn on the water?  Another 70s thing. Efficiency over personal comfort at all times. 

• Sick 1