Thunder98

thanks

and yea those tolls are a pain in the a**. Especially how they are so close together. Just make it a toll when you get on and leave and at the end of the road.

I think Iowa should put a toll in for husker fans driving through our state.

Get this for those bet-- had a buddy in Vegas for the Championship games. He said that some books had allready set the line on the PATS/FAlcons before the PATS game was even over. So if you had Pitts-- time to pick up your drink and get out of dodge!!!

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Depends on which liberal news source you're using. Lol. Ahem CNN. Trump merely getting elected was supposed to destroy the economy wasn't it?

I don't know any world where being in a massive trade deficit is a good thing.

Uh... yeah cause that's totally what I said. Holy strawman.

Show me a candidate for president who was laughed at for running, told he couldn't do this or that and been bashed by news organizations non stop

Obama was never treated like that and it just shows the bias "reporting" has right now

Oh poor Donald, I hope his feelings aren't hurt too much!

Fixed your post.

Thanks. I saved it, changed the "he's" to "you're" and sent it on to Don. He doesn't like to read anything over 140 characters so that's perfect.

I don't know how blatantly obvious this is, but comparing Don and Obama is like comparing an apple to a slimy rock found in the bottom of sewage pond.

(Don is the rock in case I wasn't clear).

Besides the fact that Don does most of this to himself, there is nothing to ever compare to someone like Don being president. I don't seem to recall Obama having been accused of sexual assault, inciting violence at his rallies, insulting literally anyone who questioned him, insulting disabled people, insulting gold star families, talking to women like they're objects, bragging about going into the TEEN dressing rooms at his pageants so he can see the girls undresse, lying more than any other candidate on the campaign with just absolutely blatant lies(oops I mean alternative facts). Sigh... I could go on and on.

He was absolutely correct when he said he could shoot someone and not lose any support from his followers. He proved that throughout the campaign and since he's been elected with all the lies he even admitted to while on the campaign, and how his behavior hasn't changed. We have some of his sheep here too. Before you tell me, it's what he does in office that is important, I pretty much disagree with any of his planned policy changes too. So it's not that I just don't like the slimebag as a human being, he's going to do things policy change wise that I don't agree with either.

Nah. I bet he uses NAFTA and free trade as a bargaining chip to get Mexico to pay for it.

OPM...Other People's Money...if it costs the U.S. the initial start up funds to begin building the wall, I can understand.  In the end, I'm sure Mexico will end up paying for it.  At least that is what I believe he will do.

wall= waste of money. the majority of this country does not want this wall. But hey it's Trump he doesn't care.

He has serious mental issues. This whole voter fraud thing is another waste of time and money. It's been proven it doesn't exist to the scale that he is claiming and besides he doesn't actually care about the system. He is only doing this because of his over sized ego where he can't stand the fact that he lost the popular vote. How sad. Can't wait for the first nukes to fly because of this bonehead.

wall= waste of money. the majority of this country does not want this wall. But hey it's Trump he doesn't care.

He has serious mental issues. This whole voter fraud thing is another waste of time and money. It's been proven it doesn't exist to the scale that he is claiming and besides he doesn't actually care about the system. He is only doing this because of his over sized ego where he can't stand the fact that he lost the popular vote. How sad. Can't wait for the first nukes to fly because of this bonehead.

Are you his personal doctor or something? I am all for debate but when you say he's got mental issues, you've gone too far. Unless you are his doctor. The liberal all inclusive tolerant left, showing its true colors once again.

Are you his personal doctor or something? I am all for debate but when you say he's got mental issues, you've gone too far. Unless you are his doctor. The liberal all inclusive tolerant left, showing its true colors once again.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. Remember all those right wing nut jobs who claimed Hillary was dying? None of those were her doctor. I'm guessing you conveniently forgot that. Perfect example of what you guys do everyday. Thank you for proving that once again!

Hypocrisy at it's finest. Remember all those right wing nut jobs who claimed Hillary was dying? None of those were her doctor. I'm guessing you conveniently forgot that. Perfect example of what you guys do everyday. Thank you for proving that once again!

I never saw anyone say that she was dying. She had a physical condition, one that made her collapse and cough a ton. That was physically visible and should have been questioned. You, I presume, are liberal, and to say our President has "serious mental" issues/problems is insensitive. Something the snowflakes in their bubbles say they are always not. Can't even admit that what you said was wrong or insensitive. Yikes. Try being affected by family or friends with serious mental issues. It's nothing to joke around about or take lightly

• Like 2

I never saw anyone say that she was dying. She had a physical condition, one that made her collapse and cough a ton. That was physically visible and should have been questioned. You, I presume, are liberal, and to say our President has "serious mental" issues/problems is insensitive. Something the snowflakes in their bubbles say they are always not. Can't even admit that what you said was wrong or insensitive. Yikes. Try being affected by family or friends with serious mental issues. It's nothing to joke around about or take lightly

and you sir are probably heavily tilted right. According to you and the right wing nut jobs Believe all Democrats are liberals.