West Coast Sports Talk and Other Banter

13 minutes ago, MossMan said:

The complete opposite of the Seahawks! 

You jinxed them.   Now they look exactly like the Seahawks on both sides of the ball.   And that is not a good look.  

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Just now, TT-SEA said:

You jinxed them.   Now they look exactly like the Seahawks on both sides of the ball.   And that is not a good look.  

Yeah this one might be over. 

• Sad 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

That Texas offensive sequence looked just like a Seahawk sequence with stupid penalties and going backwards! 

• Like 1
  • Excited 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

What a waste of another incredible catch by Odunze.   Don't like how this is going at all.   Little things starting to pile up.  

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

5 minutes ago, Gummy said:

Already stuffed running right up the middle twice, forget the field goal lets run the same failed play a 3rd time.

At least it didn't end the game like Alabama. They got the ball back, now go make up for it. 

195572.png?1673757432

It’s over. Texas has the momentum now. 

Edited by MossMan

Andrew is refraining from posting as he watches this game nervously praying for a Huskies loss.   If Texas wins he will be gloating endlessly here.  😀

• lol 1

3 hours ago, Kolk1604 said:

I don't think it will be that easy. If they can't get pressure on Penix, it's going to be a very long day for Texas. 

3 hours ago, TT-SEA said:

Also important to remember these are kids and you never know how nerves will play a role.    That could go either way of course.

Go game so far! High scoring, all tied up at 21-21. Prove me wrong Huskies! 🐩 

Huskies never really pull ahead of any team.    All year.   Disappointing to settle for FG here but have to take the points.

2 minutes ago, CliffMassYelledAtMe said:

What's the over for this game? It was predicted to be a barnburner, right?

• Texas vs. Washington spread: Longhorns -3.5
  • Texas vs. Washington over/under: 61.5 points
  • Like 1

Just now, Kolk1604 said:

Time for CFB to make pass interference a spot foul instead of 15 yards. 

Yeah I had forgotten and when that penalty happened I was like “game over” but then I remembered ☹️

Edited by MossMan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kolk1604 said:

Time for CFB to make pass interference a spot foul instead of 15 yards. 

No doubt.   It allows defenders to intentionally foul when they have been beat on a long pass.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MossMan said:

Welp…There is always next year. 

Andrew says no... Huskies will be worst team in college football.  

• lol 1

Still too much time , I don’t like it. They should have forced Sark to take another timeout by running the ball.