2016 Fall Off Topic Thread AKA Football or Politics

MossMan

If our exhausted D doesn't stop them here it's all over.

Absolutely.   They lead 14-3 and ruined at least 4 or 5 drives with penalties.     And they defense cannot force a 3 and out if they life depended on it.  

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

I like the timely penalties the best. If you're gonna do it, make sure it's drive-sustaining.

The one thing they have been great at!

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

I'm not one to look to blame the refs, but this has been a poorly reffed game and it has't gone both ways. Too many cheap penalties against Seattle whose equivalent could very easily be getting called on the Saints but aren't.

Home cooking at its finest.

I will agree with that. Been very one sided.

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

You'd have too be pretty blind to think 11 penalties versus 1 is simply a matter of discipline in any NFL game.

BS either way.   That will give them an excuse not to fix anything.   

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

I'm going to become a Patriots fan. Blowout win every week, you can relax and enjoy the game knowing the outcome. Oh well. Onto next week.

• Like 1

There might be some positives out of this loss.

- A rethink of OLine setup and coaching

- Offensive coaching might want to look at pulling Russ for rest

- PC and JS might want to rethink their "off the street" approach for OLine talent

I can see us holding our own with the wild and wacky Bills, and loss against the Pats. For the love of all things Football, please beat the Eagles.

We have amazing talent on both sides of the ball, and our coaching is great all together, but the complacency is going to kill us.

Even with the rough offense we still would have had a W if not for the penalties.

- PC and JS might want to rethink their "off the street" approach for OLine talent

I can see us holding our own with the wild and wacky Bills, and loss against the Pats. For the love of all things Football, please beat the Eagles.

We have amazing talent on both sides of the ball, and our coaching is great all together, but the complacency is going to kill us.

I hate the complacency.   Pete is too positive for his own good.     

The other thing is why the he'll didn't we have any timeouts at the end of the game...another thing that cost us the game.

Since 2014, the Seahawks have had the second most penalties called against them, and their opponents have had the least of any team's opponents.

That's a large enough sample size to determine there is a definite bias against the Hawks by officials, conscious or otherwise. There's simply no other way a disparity like that could continue for so long.

A forum for the end of the world.

Since 2014, the Seahawks have had the second most penalties called against them, and their opponents have had the least of any team's opponents.

That's a large enough sample size to determine there is a definite bias against the Hawks by officials, conscious or otherwise. There's simply no other way a disparity like that could continue for so long.

It's the KAST sensor's fault.

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.

Cowboys beat the Eagles. :)

2013/2014 Winter season

Coldest Low: 14 F December 7th

Coldest High: 27.3 F December 7th

Coldest Wind chill: 5 F December 7th

Lowest Dew Point: -2.2 F December 6th

Days below freezing: 5

Total Snowfall: 11 inches

Most snowfall in a Day: 8 inches

Days With Snow: 3

Who else is getting excited over the Huskies? I'm getting more pumped for those games over the Hawks!!

• Like 1

Go Cubs go.

Not going to be easy to win two straight in Cleveland, but you have to like your chances reasonably well with a fully rested Arrieta and Hendricks.

Kluber will be tough if they can push it to a game 7, but hopefully his 2nd straight game on short rest catches up to him.

• Like 1

Everett Snowfall (510 feet elevation)

Snow since February 2019: 91"

2023-24: 6"

2022-23: 17.5"

2021-22: 17.75"

2020-21: 14.5”

2019-20: 10.5"

2018-19: 24.75"

Go Cubs go.

Not going to be easy to win two straight in Cleveland, but you have to like your chances reasonably well with a fully rested Arrieta and Hendricks.

Kluber will be tough if they can push it to a game 7, but hopefully his 2nd straight game on short rest catches up to him.

Off to a good start.

A forum for the end of the world.

Going into extra innings but game delayed due to rain. Almost midnight now in Cleveland.

Going to be a lot of people calling in sick tomorrow in Cleveland!
  • Like 1