Super Bowl Weekend Major Snowstorm

Tom

12z GFS keeps LES into NE IL thru 96hr...I remember last year we had a similar storm system like this and LES totals were in the 3-6" range for parts of DuPage/Cook/Lake/Will counties.

Yep, LES will be key to how much snow we get into these parts although we really are not that far away from seeing some decent accumulations.

• Like 1

The way it busted in the northeast was incredible.

Um it was bad, but in reality it was off by about 60 miles.  Seems alot worse because the shift affected 20 million people.  The EURO has scored a few short term coups around here this year.  Sniffed out a couple before anything else did.  

Canadian now against us as well with nothing more than a few inches, for most folks. I think the storm is supposed to be sampled today, so hopefully changes with the 0Z runs will come

I think around 12z tomorrow it will be centered near AZ, should be interesting to see what the models show next 24 hours.