Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by the Weather Forums! Please take the time to register and join our community. Feel free to post or start new topics on anything related to the weather or the climate.

Photo

June Weather in the Pacific Northwest

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply

WSmet

Posted Yesterday, 11:48 PM

WSmet

Forum Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

I’m really pulling for some deep troughing when I’m over there next month. Ideally a broad longwave trough that plows into the region from the NW.

I want to see what a PNW summer trough is capable of.

Ever go to an exe's parents house for dinner and twenty minutes in you wish it would end so you could do something other than wish you were dead?

That's what it's like.

• Phil likes this

Phil

Posted Today, 12:03 AM

Phil

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19168 posts
  • LocationCabin John, MD.

Ever go to an exe's parents house for dinner and twenty minutes in you wish it would end so you could do something other than wish you were dead?

That's what it's like.

Yes.. :lol:

But it can’t be worse than this. Months like these are what scare the crap out of me. Only a matter of time until it happens again.

bo9CoGN.jpg

kmDesFN.jpg
Personal Weather Station, Live Stream on Wunderground: https://www.wundergr...BETHE62#history

Warm Season 2018
90+ degree days: 5
Thunderstorm Days: 5
Severe Days: 1
Total rainfall: 1.77”
Highest Gust: 54mph
Warmest High: 94.6*F
Warmest low: 65.5*F

Live Weather Stream