September 2017 PNW Discussion Thread

stuffradio

VUO up to 1.53" since 11pm last night

Going to be lush green across most of the region while Victoria remains in crippling Sahara-like drought.    

They probably need to just move the city at this point.    :)

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Sticking snow down to 4800' at Santiam Pass. Pretty impressive for the afternoon this time of the year.

Bend, OR

Elevation: 3550'

Snow History:

Nov: 1"

Dec: .5"

Jan: 1.9"

Feb: 12.7"

Mar: 1.0"

Total: 17.1"

2016/2017: 70"

2015/2016: 34"

Average: ~25"

2017/2018 Winter Temps

Lowest Min: 1F on 2/23

Lowest Max: 23F on 12/24, 2/22

Lows <32: 87

Highs <32: 13

Russia!   Manafort offers private briefings as the campaign manager on Trump campaign to second richest man in Russia (and Putin's right hand man).   Nah... there is no collusion with Russia.   Its all made up by the MSM.    :rolleyes:

This is going to be really fun to watch.   Mueller is going to raise some serious hell.   

And to make this a weather post...   gorgeous fall weather ahead for Moscow.   

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Russia! Manafort offers private briefings as the campaign manager on Trump campaign to second richest man in Russia (and Putin's right hand man). Nah... there is no collusion with Russia. Its all made up by the MSM. :rolleyes:

This is going to be really fun to watch. Mueller is going to raise some serious hell.

And to make this a weather post... gorgeous fall weather ahead for Moscow.

Still a nothingburger. Manafort was owed money from a client back in 2013. The offer for a private meeting (which never actually took place) had nothing to do with the campaign.

Zzzzzz.

The lack of any interesting leaks whatsoever pretty much seals the deal on this one.

Still a nothingburger. Manafort was owed money from a client back in 2013. The offer for a private meeting (which never actually took place) had nothing to do with the campaign.

Zzzzzz.

The lack of any interesting leaks whatsoever pretty much seals the deal on this one.

Excuse number 6,485 from Phil explaining away strange behavior on the part of the Trump campaign. I am glad Mueller is on the case. You will see. :)

Excuse number 6,485 from Phil explaining away strange behavior on the part of the Trump campaign. I am glad Mueller is on the case. You will see. :)

There's no need for excuses, because there's literally nothing there. Don't get too invested, otherwise you're going to be very disappointed when "no collusion" is the verdict.

There's no need for excuses, because there's literally nothing there. Don't get too invested, otherwise you're going to be very disappointed when "no collusion" is the verdict.

Based on the ramping up in the last couple weeks... I am now very doubtful that will be the conclusion.   Mueller is acting now like he knows for a fact that there was collusion and trying to build the case.  

Based on the ramping up in the last couple weeks... I am now very doubtful that will be the conclusion. Mueller is acting now like he knows for a fact that there was collusion and trying to build the case.

That's not what I see at all. It looks like he's just gathering all the information he needs to reach a conclusion. Given how quickly he's moving, it doesn't look like there's much of anything there.

He would have to request these documents anyway to complete an adequate, thorough investigation.

That's not what I see at all. It looks like he's just gathering all the information he needs to reach a conclusion. Given how quickly he's moving, it doesn't look like there's much of anything there.

He would have to request these documents anyway to complete an adequate, thorough investigation.

Yep... just wrapping it up.   :rolleyes:    Like breaking into Manafort's house.   I think you are being intentionally obtuse to troll here but like the summer forecast this year... I am almost certain you will be wrong. 

Yep... just wrapping it up. :rolleyes: Like breaking into Manafort's house. I think you are being intentionally obtuse to troll here but like the summer forecast this year... I am almost certain you will be wrong.

No, you're just a silly conspiracy theorist.

The FBI raided Hillary's office, too. That was also a giant nothingburger. Snooze.