August 2017 PNW Discussion Thread

Geos

With the amount of time you are taking to reply to us you could have posted a bunch already, instead of being a ***** about it.

Omg, you're like a post-menopausal hag begging for a late night d**k pic. Patience. :lol:

I'm actually in the middle of a family poker game. I'm replying to you because I feel like it, and because uncle rich takes forever to make a play. Again, my life, my choice. Deal with it.

I swear, you're like a post-menopausal hag begging for a late night d**k pic.

I'm actually in the middle of a family poker game. I'm replying to you because I feel like it, and because uncle rich takes forever to make a play. Again, my life, my choice. Deal with it. :)

,Well, are you going to post it or not?

• Like 1

Omg, you're like a post-menopausal hag begging for a late night d**k pic. Patience. :lol:

I'm actually in the middle of a family poker game. I'm replying to you because I feel like it, and because uncle rich takes forever to make a play. Again, my life, my choice. Deal with it.

There's that temper....

Guest Sounder

Still waiting for a pic or two Phil. I don't see why you feel the need to drag this on when you know people are waiting on you. It's your choice, but the way you're acting is very 2012 ish.

Because he is a legitimate pathological liar, and despite recent backtracking and apologies, those kind of personality disorders never fully go away.

Want anything else? Pictures of me? More videos?

Because I'm sure someone will come up with another conspiracy theory, somehow.

Because he is a legitimate pathological liar, and despite recent backtracking and apologies, those kind of personality disorders never fully go away.

Where's my $500? Pay up or lay down, motherf**ker. ;)

He is going to have a lash out attack on me for saying this but I straight up do not believe he went on the "vacation/trip" he claimed to be on.

Que the "i don't give a s**t what you think" response.

I can read his lies... and I have no doubt he was in Seattle/Vancouver/Hippa Island. 100% believe him on this one.

He was posting pics as they were driving up to Vancouver and everything lined up... including the timing and the scenery and even the weather.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

I can read his lies... and I have no doubt he was in Seattle/Vancouver/Hippa Island. 100% believe him on this one.

He was posting pics as they were driving up to Vancouver and everything lined up... imcluding the timing and the scenery and even the weather.

I understand the deep-rooted skepticism when it comes to some of my posts, but I've been very careful not to lie or misrepresent anything since I admitted I lived in DC. It would be very stupid for me to start lying now, for no reason, all while I'm trying to gradually build back my credibility here.

• Like 1

Looks like onshore flow is creeping back this morning on the satellite. Smoke appears to be shifting east and there are low clouds along the coast.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Maybe a little better but not by much, unfortunately.

Now that the sun is up... I can see the web cams still look gross. This is a really crappy situation given there is no clear end in sight. We picked a perfect week to be gone. I never like leaving during summer but this is an exception.

Smoke looks like it is increasing here this morning as the flow aloft turns stronger offshore. It does appear to be a more elevated smoke than yesterday, almost looks like it is clouding over. Reading reports that some of the Cariboo fires had some extreme activity over the past 12 hours, could be re-establishing our smoke source.

Looks like onshore flow is creeping back this morning on the satellite. Smoke appears to be shifting east and there are low clouds along the coast.

Let's hope so.

Still really smoky around Bothell and Kenmore. Haven't seen the mountains since Wednesday late afternoon.

Mercer Island, 350 ft

2021-2022: 11.6", 02/21

2020-2021: 15.6"

2019-2020: ~10"

2018-2019 winter snowfall total: 29.5"

2017-2018: 9.0", 2016-2017: 14.0"

All the models took a nasty turn.

Not sure if they were ever that promising for any relief. GFS caught it first it would seem.

Cold Season 2023/24:

Total snowfall: 26"

Highest daily snowfall: 5"

Deepest snow depth: 12"

Coldest daily high: -20ºF

Coldest daily low: -42ºF

Number of subzero days: 5

Personal Weather Station on Wunderground: 

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KMTBOZEM152#history

Two weeks or more of 90+ looking like a distinct possibility.

EVERYTHING hinges on tomorrow.

• Like 1

Cold Season 2023/24:

Total snowfall: 26"

Highest daily snowfall: 5"

Deepest snow depth: 12"

Coldest daily high: -20ºF

Coldest daily low: -42ºF

Number of subzero days: 5

Personal Weather Station on Wunderground: 

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KMTBOZEM152#history

1977 is actually looking like a pretty decent analog for this event. The 90+ warmth even started on the same date (7/31).

13 of the next 18 days went on to be 91 or warmer, with 5 at 100 or warmer. This stretch has the potential to be pretty similar, sans the occasional dips into the 80s, perhaps.

After that, the pattern crashed and fall basically started after 8/17. Would be nice to follow that piece of it as well.

• Like 3