2/23 - 2/24 Central Plains/Midwest Blizzard

Tom

I'm actually starting to get excited

No reason you shouldn’t bud and that goes for the rest of E NE who have been shutout from a major system/Blizzard for years. While I sit on the sidelines, I’m rooting for your area to finally cash in Bigly and experience a Blizzard.

• Like 2

Except we all know it’s not a joke and you guys are actually serious about it lol

Yup, we're actually that stupid, money. We actually believe there's a physical dome. I thought we went over this. Nice trolling. Keep it up.

Can't even see a quarter of a mile away in this fog. It's a good sign. Pretty dense if you ask me.

• Like 1

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

Definitely encouraged at how good the 12Z models are looking so far. This is the last hurdle to cross model-wise basically before we start looking at radar. We didn't get over this hurdle for the Tuesday night storm but it looks like we will now.

Formerly *ahem*: LNK_Weather, TOL_Weather, FAR_Weather, MSP_Weather, IMoveALot_Weather.

Yup, we're actually that stupid, money. We actually believe there's a physical dome. I thought we went over this. Nice trolling. Keep it up.

Can't even see a quarter of a mile away in this fog. It's a good sign. Pretty dense if you ask me.

You get literally angry when a storm misses you and then blame it on the Dome. Jokes are usually funny but whatever

Good luck today!

• Like 1

You get literally angry when a storm misses you and then blame it on the Dome. Jokes are usually funny but whatever

Good luck today!

No I don't. it's an inside joke between Nebraskans. You and a couple others get triggered any time we open our mouths and THAT'S annoying.

Lol, come on man. It’s us that gets triggered? No offense bud, but you get triggered more by the angle of the sun.

I'm sorry for getting more emotionally invested in the short term than you? You certainly have the ability to scroll past. At least I'm not passive aggressive to people who are doing nothing to hurt me. The hypocrisy of some on this board is obnoxious. I've seen SO many complaints from people not from here with zero retaliation. It's ridiculous. I enjoy this community but the few minimods on here really piss me off (yes I know you're an actual mod). Money and GDR have been passive aggressively trolling us since the beginning of time.