2/23 - 2/24 Central Plains/Midwest Blizzard

Tom

It appears we have added 4-6" already from eyeballing out my classroom meeting.

Holy smokes that's insane! You had to get snow rates upwards of 2" an hour congrats man! Meanwhile, Hastings appears to think the blizzard will stop just 20 miles to my south east and we will only expect advisory snows in my area.........WOW. 

Wow this is insane. The bulk of this literally accumulates in 3-4 hours! The thunder snow dynamics are off the charts!

sn10_acc.us_c.png

http://www.twisterdata.com/data/models/nam/221/maps/2019/02/22/18/NAM_221_2019022218_F27_VVELD_700_MB.png

• Like 2

2018-2019 Snowfall Totals So Far : 59.5"

For More Winter Weather Forecasts for 2017-2018 :

https://www.facebook.com/snowdayweather/

Well congrats to the I-80 corridor, you score yet again. This should get both Omaha/Lincoln their snowiest Feb. ever and possibly push you into top 3 snowiest winters? Crazy how razor thin this snow line is gonna be. Shouldn't take much more of a shift to the northwest to get me into the action. 

And if the 3km if to be trusted, we’re both gonna be hit hard. Tough call for MPX regarding the metro.

The way the snow shield aligns if I get hit you get hit. Good luck to both of us, I'm only a county away from being included in the blizzard warning. In the past I have seen it change for better and for worse the day of the storm so I'm holding on hope for tomorrow. 

Holy smokes that's insane! You had to get snow rates upwards of 2" an hour congrats man! Meanwhile, Hastings appears to think the blizzard will stop just 20 miles to my south east and we will only expect advisory snows in my area.........WOW.

We have over a foot now on the ground with previous snowpack. Winds tomorrow with falling snow should warrant a warning for you and I. Let’s see if one gets issued tomorrow.

• Like 2