West Coast Sports Talk and Other Banter

Sounded like a great game. Perhaps I will ask Santa about upping our directv package to include ESPN…I have been good all year…The guy owes me. 

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

11 minutes ago, MossMan said:

Sounded like a great game. Perhaps I will ask Santa about upping our directv package to include ESPN…I have been good all year…The guy owes me. 

One of the most entertaining games I can remember.

• Sad 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Oh how I love the free Sunday ticket…I have watched every Broncos game this season. Russ is looking fantastic so far Today! 🤣

Edited by MossMan
  • Like 1

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

21 minutes ago, MossMan said:

Oh how I love the free Sunday ticket…I have watched every Broncos game this season. Russ is looking fantastic so far Today! 🤣

Watching every Broncos game is definitely my favorite part of having Sunday Ticket this year.

• Excited 1

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

The Pac-12 has 6 of the top 17 teams in the country right now. Amazing considering the conference felt like they were reeling into obscurity with USC and UCLA leaving.

• Like 3

Everett Snowfall (510 feet elevation)

Snow since February 2019: 91"

2023-24: 6"

2022-23: 17.5"

2021-22: 17.75"

2020-21: 14.5”

2019-20: 10.5"

2018-19: 24.75"

15 minutes ago, Front Ranger said:

Really amazing how bad the Broncos offense continues to be. As I've said, definitely not all on Russ, but never envisioned even with all the injuries they'd be so consistently awful.

Currently at 19 drives without a touchdown.   

Looked like a defensive lineman came up to Russell Wilson and started yelling at him. Russ looked shocked. Cant believe how bad they are. Russ just doesn’t have the mobility and Houdini ability he used to have. He’s never really been a pocket passer and that’s extremely limiting. It’s not just the coaching that’s bad…Wilson has had one of the biggest regressions I’ve ever seen in the NFL. He’s a huge problem right now. It’s crazy that the broncos would be one of the best teams in the league right now if their offense was even just mediocre. But hey top 5 pick is coming 😊

Excellent start for the Hawks.

Springfield, Oregon regular season 2023-24 Stats:

• Coldest high: 25F (Jan 14, 2024)
  • Coldest low: 20F (Jan 14, 2024)
  • Days with below freezing temps: 24 (Most recent: Mar 8, 2024)
  • Days with sub-40F highs: 4 (Most recent: Jan 16, 2024)
  • Total snowfall: 0.0"
  • Total ice: 2.25”
  • Last accumulating snowfall on roads: Dec 27, 2021 (1.9")
  • Last sub-freezing high: Jan 15, 2024 (27F)
  • Last White Christmas: 1990
  • Significant wind events (gusts 45+): 0

Personal Stats:

• Last accumulating snowfall on roads: Dec 27, 2021
  • Last sub-freezing high: Jan 16, 2024 (32F)
  • Last White Christmas: 2008
  • Total snowfall since joining TheWeatherForums: 42.0"
  • Sub-freezing highs since joining TheWeatherForums: 4

Venmo

GoFundMe "College Basketball vs Epilepsy": gf.me/u/zk3pj2

My Twitter @CBBjerseys4hope

17 minutes ago, TacomaWx said:

Looked like a defensive lineman came up to Russell Wilson and started yelling at him. Russ looked shocked. Cant believe how bad they are. Russ just doesn’t have the mobility and Houdini ability he used to have. He’s never really been a pocket passer and that’s extremely limiting. It’s not just the coaching that’s bad…Wilson has had one of the biggest regressions I’ve ever seen in the NFL. He’s a huge problem right now. It’s crazy that the broncos would be one of the best teams in the league right now if their offense was even just mediocre. But hey top 5 pick is coming 😊

Can't really ignore the role of injuries have played, though. It's been huge...they have more payroll on IR than any other team, and mostly on the offensive side.

A forum for the end of the world.

3 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

This game is going sooooo slowly.   

Endless commercial breaks, long injury time outs, reviews.    Shooting for a 5 hour game here.

Game will not end when the 5:15 game starts tonight. This one starts at 1:05 and it’s almost 2 and we still haven’t gone through the 1st 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Terreboner said:

The game is going fine. Geno is settled in and the defense is playing well.  Raiders won't have any answers.

Your over-confidence makes me really nervous.   I have seen you fail miserably with this attitude and the Ducks.   😀

• Like 1