2016 Fall Off Topic Thread AKA Football or Politics

MossMan

Answer my question before you fire them at me. How far do you live from the Capitol?

I would guess maybe 12:15-12:20?

I was in DC for the inauguration, so why does it matter?

I live about 10 miles away.

Phil how does it feel to sit here and constantly lie to everyone? Must be a strange mixture of guilt in there somewhere.

Coming clean would be so much easier and make us all respect you more. We already all know you are lying.

If you were at the Inauguration you had to have taken some pictures Phil. Let's see a few!

Yes... show me his pic of the heavy rain squall while Trump was speaking!  

Trump did report that after the speech was over and he was leaving... it started to 'pour rain'

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

If you were at the Inauguration you had to have taken some pictures Phil. Let's see a few!

I was in Franklin square with a few friends, not at the mall.

No, I didn't take any pictures. So I must be lying!

Having a hard time controlling my laughter.

So the obs @ DCA, and radar, are being discounted in favor of video designed to filter out issues with lighting and visibility?

And lighting adjustments can make people appear dry when they are really drenched??    :lol:     

inaug.png

How tedious it must have been in editing to photoshop the people so they appear dry.   So much work.   The observation at the airport tells the truth!  

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

I was in Franklin square with a few friends, not at the mall.

No, I didn't take any pictures. So I must be lying!

I'm pretty curious how this compulsive lying problem has affected your personal life. I know pathological liars have trouble making lasting, meaningful friendships sometimes.

And lighting adjustments can make people appear dry when they are really drenched?? :lol:

inaug.png

How tedious it must have been in editing to photoshop the people so they appear dry. So much work. The observation at the airport tells the truth!

What time was that image taken?

Trump spoke from 11:52 to approximately 12:10.   

It was not pouring rain in that time.

Per Trump... it did start pouring when he was leaving.  

The photo reportedly taken at 12:01 matches the video evidence... fairly good visibility and just sprinkling.  

I'm pretty curious how this compulsive lying problem has affected your personal life. I know pathological liars have trouble making lasting, meaningful friendships sometimes.

Since I'm not lying, and am not a pathological liar, I have had no such problems.

What time was that image taken?

Right as Trump was starting to speak.  

Just watch the frickin videos of Trump speaking and the crowd at the same time and you will stop this silly argument.  

Since I'm not lying, and am not a pathological liar, I have had no such problems.

More lies!

Are you really going to sit here and try to tell a forum that you lied to in various ways for multiple years that you are not a compulsive liar? :lol:

Trump spoke from 11:52 to approximately 12:10.

It was not pouring rain in that time.

Per Trump... it did start pouring when he was leaving.

The photo reportedly taken at 12:01 matches the video evidence... fairly good visibility and just sprinkling.

Trump's account is wrong. The rain fell while he was speaking and stopped just as he finished.

Was the priest lying when he made the comment about "rain" and some passage from the Bible?

Right as Trump was starting to speak.

Just watch the frickin videos of Trump speaking and the crowd at the same time and you will stop this silly argument.

If you tell him then the time stamp must be wrong. The picture is lying.

Reality has to bend to Phil's will. Not the other way around. :lol:

Trump's account is wrong. Was the priest lying when he made the comment about "rain" and some passage from the Bible?

I do not need to listen to Trump.

We have a video of him standing outside in the open and speaking... completely uncovered... until about 12:10.    

He never got very wet... a few drops of rain on his coat.

Obviously you have not watched the video.   Otherwise you would slide out of this discussion... with absolutely no way to argue that it was dumping rain during the signing in and speech.     There is no way to do it... if you actually watch the video.    :lol:

Why do you guys hate facts? Timestamp: 12:04pm.

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww243/phillywillie/Mobile%20Uploads/3A0A6D3B-A247-4EFB-B87A-D6B4A932FA80_zpsts5ln5n0.png

Just Phil.

Then why am I correct about what happened?

Claims by Jesse and Tim can both be proven incorrect by the radar image posted above.

Why do you guys hate facts? Timestamp: 12:04pm.

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww243/phillywillie/Mobile%20Uploads/3A0A6D3B-A247-4EFB-B87A-D6B4A932FA80_zpsts5ln5n0.png

Yes... it started raining lightly.   You can watch it happen Phil!  

WATCH THE VIDEO OF THE EVENT.   WATCH THE SPRINKLES FALLING.     WATCH IT PHIL!!    :lol:

Well I've wasted enough of my energy on this. I sort of feel sorry for you Phil.

I feel similarly for you. Do you get nervous when you go out in public? Any phobias?

Then why am I correct about what happened?

Claims by Jesse and Tim can both be proven incorrect by the radar image posted above.

A radar image... an airport observation... or MANY videos taken of the actual event?

Hmmmmm... I will go with the airport observation maybe.   The speech was on the runway at DCA right??   :lol:

Videos have been altered to make people appear dry for the entire Trump speech.   We know that happened. 

Then why am I right about what happened?

Jesse and Tim are both proven incorrect by the radar image posted above.

Yes, Phil. It rained lightly. That is well-documented. It was not a deluge and it clearly wasn't enough to obliterate visbility. And we all know you weren't there.

I swear this is like a time warp back to the Maryland mountaineer days. A little unsettling...

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.

A radar image... an airport observation... or MANY videos taken of the actual event?

Hmmmmm... I will go with the airport observation maybe. The speech was on the runway at DCA right?? :lol:

The speech took place north of DCA, under the 30dbz radar returns. :lol:

Again, talk to anyone in DC at the time. They'll back up what I'm saying.

Yes, Phil. It rained lightly. That is well-documented. It was not a deluge and it clearly wasn't enough to obliterate visbility. And we all know you weren't there.

I swear this is like a time warp back to the Maryland mountaineer days. A little unsettling...

- It was a moderate rain and light fog, which dropped visibility to around 1 mile, as confirmed by obs @ DCA.

- I actually was in DC. Not on the mall, but I was in DC.

So where's the big lie?

The speech took place north of DCA, under the 30dbz radar returns. :lol:

Again, talk to anyone in DC at the time. They'll back up what I'm saying.

Who cares what anyone says or what the radar showed... there are many VIDEOS of the actual event.     No debate.    It is unsettling to see you pulling this crap again.  

Who cares what anyone says or what the radar showed... there are many VIDEOS of the actual event. No debate. It is unsettling to see you pulling this crap again.

Dude, you can't decipher rainfall intensity from those videos because they're filtered to remove obstructive visual interference from stuff like rain and sunlight.

The rainfall total @ DCA during that hour is direct, accurate evidence.

Can someone please bring me up to date on all the things Trump should be impeached for? I haven't been on here in a week or so.

I figured lying about Inauguration crowd size and making anime illegal would qualify.

The Pacific Northwest: Where storms go to die.

Also, I just want to say that, since my big reveal, I've worked hard to make sure everything I post here is 100% honest and accurate to the best of my knowledge.

I am NOT lying about anything. My friend Erin and myself were planning to go to the inauguration, foolishly decided to try and drive there and deal with traffic, went to grab some grub instead when it started raining, and watched from the TV there. Then we met up with a few other people and drove up to Barnesville to attend a small party.

Can someone please bring me up to date on all the things Trump should be impeached for? I haven't been on here in a week or so.

I figured lying about Inauguration crowd size and making anime illegal would qualify.

There would be hell to pay. :lol:

• Like 1

To be fair Trump did do a lot of crazy s**t in the last week...but if Scott Adams is correct the left can call his bluff safely and the final administration policy will be somewhere in the middle.

The Persuasion Filter and the Hitler Filter, and the predictability of Trump.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/156532225711/the-persuasion-filter-and-immigration

Clearly after Trump's election we get Facts and Alternative Facts on every issue(including weather).

Lol we've been arguing over "Facts" and "Alternate Facts", "Known Knowns", "Unknown Knowns", "Known Unknowns" and "Unknown Unknowns" (but some of us think we know) for some time.

Considering my checkered history here, being called a liar is kind of a trigger for me, when I know it's not true. Not so much that I care what a few folks on a weather forum think about me, but more that I just can't seem to escape that mistake I made in my teenage years, even to this day. It's annoying.

Dude, you can't decipher rainfall intensity from those videos because they're filtered to remove obstructive visual interference from stuff like rain and sunlight.

The rainfall total @ DCA during that hour is direct, accurate evidence.

No its not.  

You can tell its not raining hard because people standing outside for the entire event... including Trump himself... remain basically dry.   

THIS IS NOT ABOUT LIGHTING OR FILTERS.   

You were 100% wrong about the actual event... there was no squall.   The photo of the crowd size matches the video evidence of the event.   

I believe it did start raining hard after the event as Trump himself reported.   But I don't care.   That was never the point of the discussion.

Also, I just want to say that, since my big reveal, I've worked hard to make sure everything I post here is 100% honest and accurate to the best of my knowledge.

I am NOT lying about anything. My friend Erin and myself were planning to go to the inauguration, foolishly decided to try and drive there and deal with traffic, went to grab some grub instead when it started raining, and watched from the TV there. Then we met up with a few other people and drove up to Barnesville to attend a small party.

So you really think it was raining so hard as to completely discredit the 9:01 a.m. monument photo? This despite all video and photographic evidence during the ceremony itself strongly suggesting the rain was a minimal nuisance?

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.