2022 Election Results

Iceresistance

4 hours ago, snow_wizard said:

I know of a few that have moved on just myself.  Trump is nuking himself with all of the self centered tweets.

Why he started acting like this all of the sudden is a real mystery. 

• Like 1
  • lol 3

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.

5 hours ago, SilverFallsAndrew said:

Our elections are kind of a joke. I think Election Day should be a national holiday with all voting done on that day. I’m sure we also have the technology to ensure the votes are tabulated electronically and available within an hour or so of polls closing. 

I didn't see this one.  100% agree!

Not sure if it was mentioned that most media outlets are calling it for Gluesenkamp in what some think is the biggest nationwide upset. Things should get pretty interesting around here.

Edited by Deweydog

Are they still counting their fingers and toes in Arizona?! 🤡

EDIT-  Found this. Very odd in my humble opinion.  

The vote counting in Maricopa County will not resume until sometime next week, according to county elections chairman Bill Gates. (not THE  Gates). The undecided senatorial race between Democrat Sen. Mark Kelly and Republican challenger Blake Masters also is affected by the vote-count delay.

-WND

• Facepalm 1

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

26 minutes ago, Deweydog said:

Not sure if it was mentioned that most media outlets are calling it for Gluesenkamp in what some think is the biggest nationwide upset. Things should get pretty interesting around here.

D****T, I was looking for a "Gluesniffer" race!  Makes more sense now🤫

Looks like the real gluesniffer lost another race he backed.

44 minutes ago, Andie said:

Are they still counting their fingers and toes in Arizona?! 🤡

EDIT-  Found this. Very odd in my humble opinion.  

The vote counting in Maricopa County will not resume until sometime next week, according to county elections chairman Bill Gates. (not THE  Gates). The undecided senatorial race between Democrat Sen. Mark Kelly and Republican challenger Blake Masters also is affected by the vote-count delay.

-WND

May be an image of text that says 'HOW CAN WE COUNT THE BALLOTS UNTIL WE KNOW HOW MANY VOTES WE NEED. C'MON MAN'

• Excited 2

3 hours ago, Mr Marine Layer said:

💤 

Something needs to be done about these Western States taking freeking forever to count their ballots.  If people can't see how this opens the door for cheating they are blind.

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Day with 1" or more snow depth = 1

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

Senate runoff.  
Arizona still counting but DEM is ahead so far. 

Just learned- EVERY Arizona voter was mailed a ballot. No chance of fraud I presume.

🤡

Its a clown show.  

Before You Diagnose Yourself With Depression or Low Self-Esteem,...First Make Sure You Are Not In Fact, Just Surrounded By A$$holes.

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell.”  Gen. Sheridan 1866

2018 Rainfall - 62.65" High Temp. - 110.03* Low Temp. - 8.4*

4 hours ago, Andie said:

Senate runoff.  
Arizona still counting but DEM is ahead so far. 

Just learned- EVERY Arizona voter was mailed a ballot. No chance of fraud I presume.

🤡

Its a clown show.  

In CA they allow mail in ballots to be accepted up to one week after Election Day as long as they are post marked no later than Election Day.  I wonder how easy it is to fake a post mark. 🤡

Western States are set up to allow cheating pure and simple.

• Downvote 1

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

6 hours ago, Reg said:

That alone would be a huge change. Personally, I won't hold my breath.

That's certainly a back handed insult.

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

I'm feeling very confident about the Republicans getting 217 with a decent shot at 219.  Just way too tight compared to what it should have been.  Reading the media comments on AK is kind of weird though.  They are giddy about the Dem having 47% of the vote which is way ahead of either Republican.  The obvious elephant in the room is the Republicans have well over 50% combined.  After the first round of counting the last place candidate will be eliminated and then they will count people's second place choices.

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

2 hours ago, snow_wizard said:

That's certainly a back handed insult.

?

I’m saying these elections and their aftermath are boring. I know I must sound like a broken record but I repeat that nothing will fundamentally change and this cycle goes on forever, which I find frustrating.

1 minute ago, Reg said:

?

I’m saying these elections and their aftermath are boring. I know I must sound like a broken record but I repeat that nothing will fundamentally change and this cycle goes on forever, which I find frustrating.

Oh...I thought you were saying the comments on here were boring.

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

5 minutes ago, Reg said:

?

My comment was specific to that particular race. I’ve met Joe Kent a couple times. He’s a “passionate” guy, actually pretty likable, but he may go off the rails with this loss. 

1 minute ago, Deweydog said:

My comment was specific to that particular race. I’ve met Joe Kent a couple times. He’s a “passionate” guy, actually pretty likable, but he may go off the rails with this loss. 

I think the Republican frustration is palpable right now.  If we don't take the House it will be really hard to accept.  Thank goodness the Dems at least have FL and TX to worry about.

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

45 minutes ago, snow_wizard said:

Oh...I thought you were saying the comments on here were boring.

Even with users that I strongly disagree with on issues, hurling insults just isn’t really my style. The anger and frustration you see in my posts is almost always directed at the American establishment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, snow_wizard said:

I think the Republican frustration is palpable right now.  If we don't take the House it will be really hard to accept.  Thank goodness the Dems at least have FL and TX to worry about.

Florida was related to the quality of the Republican candidate and a terrible opponent.     

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

39 minutes ago, TT-SEA said:

Florida was related to the quality of the Republican candidate and a terrible opponent.     

I think the scope of his victory still freaked them out though.  FL is a state they hoped to capture some day.  DeSantis governing in an unabashedly conservative manner and still winning over some Democrats is very hard to pull off.

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

The AP finally called OR-5.  The number moves up to 212 now.  The first move on the R side of the ledger in days.  That moves the Democrats up to 8 seats lost.

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

On 11/10/2022 at 10:20 PM, snow_wizard said:

After the train wreck known as Joe Biden?  People will want a Republican in 2024.  Obviously if we can't get Trump out of the way that could be a problem.

That’s a key part of it: you won’t get Trump out of the way.

• Sick 1
It's called clown range for a reason.

1 hour ago, TT-SEA said:

… with a terrible campaigning strategy, and a state-level party famous for its incompetence.

Maybe someday I will post my experiences interacting with the Florida Democratic Party.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, Rubus Leucodermis said:

That’s a key part of it: you won’t get Trump out of the way.

I hope you're wrong.  I know it won't easy.  His niece or some relative says he will burn the Republican Party to the ground before he will give it up.  Maybe we created a monster.

• lol 1
  • Sad 1

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

9 minutes ago, snow_wizard said:

I hope you're wrong.  I know it won't easy.  His niece or some relative says he will burn the Republican Party to the ground before he will give it up.  Maybe we created a monster.

Can’t imagine how that would happen when you take an uber-narcissistic reality television star and manage to elevate him to demigod status for the better part of six years.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Deweydog said:

Can’t imagine how that would happen when you take an uber-narcissistic reality television star and manage to elevate him to demigod status for the better part of six years.

When you put it that way.....

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

46 minutes ago, snow_wizard said:

Maybe we created a monster.

You did.

Trump cares nothing about the GOP. He cares nothing about conservatism. He is a malignant narcissist who cares only about himself. The moment the GOP ceases to be useful for him is the moment he turns on it.

2 hours ago, Mr Marine Layer said:

Trump could turn out to be the left's most useful idiot. 

He could be a problem alright.

Death To Warm Anomalies!

Winter 2023-24 stats

Total Snowfall = 1.0"

Total Hail = 0.0

Total Ice = 0.2

Coldest Low = 13

Lows 32 or below = 45

Highs 32 or below = 3

Lows 20 or below = 3

Highs 40 or below = 9

21 hours ago, snow_wizard said:

Don't care about Texas, that is a state that will be changing it's views in the coming years and nobody knows where they will end up politically.

Florida.  Not so scary.  DeSantis' popularity and landslide victory are just what we need for ol' Trumpy to be moved on from.  Trump will continue dig his own grave at this point IMO.

• Like 1