September 2018 Weather in the Pacific Northwest

TigerWoodsLibido

Strange to me how OLM and points northward can have highs struggling to reach 70 in this kind of airmass this time of year, but we crack low 80s with relative ease down here. 

Do the slightly lower sun angles up there really make that much of a difference at this point?

Goddamnit.

Most of us here are adults who I assume function reasonably well in the real world. For the love of sub 930mb lows crashing south of the Strait, act like it. If anyone is getting abusive PMs, just send me a screenshot.

Also, don’t send them either.

Are you seeing any such lows coming up? You're usually not this confident this far out! I'm intrigued!

• Like 1

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.

Imagine your insides being turned inside out and being dipped in rock salt.

Actually, mine has really mellowed out over the years. Unfortunately my son has picked up the torch.

I have no patience for lactose... and I won't stand for it.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNZrveT46fw

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Imagine your insides being turned inside out and being dipped in rock salt.

Actually, mine has really mellowed out over the years. Unfortunately my son has picked up the torch.

Aren't you gluten intolerant as well?

My significant other has straight up ceiliac, so she avoids the stuff like the plague. It has actually never had an adverse affect on me, but I avoid it as well since it makes it easier for her not to have it in the kitchen and encourages better diet decisions anyway (more fruits and vegetables, less carbs). 

Bringing up PM’s on the public forum is a wuss move. It’s something you do when you’re actively trying to start trouble. I’ve personally never received a nasty PM from Jesse, or anyone else for that matter. It would be significantly out of character for anyone here to do such a thing.

Stuff like this is what the PM feature is for.

• Like 1

Bringing up PM’s on the public forum is a wuss move. It’s something you do when you’re actively trying to start trouble. I’ve personally never received a nasty PM from Jesse, or anyone else for that matter. It would be significantly out of character for anyone here to do such a thing.

Agreed, and I appreciate that.

I also appreciate the constructive PM conversations that we do have. I have learned a lot. :)

• Like 1

Sort of frustrating when you are being depicted in a false way by a person who is doing something much more sh*tty and personal behind the scenes.     I did not say specifically what has been said... just that this above-the-fray, psychoanalysis is BS.  

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Sort of frustrating when you are being depicted in a false way by a person who is doing something much more sh*tty and personal behind the scenes. I did not say specifically what has been said... just that this above-the-fray, psychoanalysis is BS.

This is why the PM function exists.

“Above-the-fray psychoanalysis” sounds more like a Dewey schtick to me than a Jesse one.

• Like 1

Sort of frustrating when you are being depicted in a false way by a person who is doing something much more sh*tty and personal behind the scenes.     I did not say specifically what has been said... just that this above-the-fray, psychoanalysis is BS.  

I could say the same thing about you. You are making it sound more one sided than it is, like I am this monster sending you death threats or something. :lol:

Truth is we have both sent each other a fair share of frustrated PM's spilling over from issues from the main forum, saying things and expressing opinions probably anyone here could predict without being too shocked. I have gotten more than a few nasty ones from you for sure. ;)

But it won't be a problem anymore, going forward. 

Nobody has brought up Jesse's PMs more than deweydog. You should probably send him a PM about it.

It's a good thing we have righteous Phil to tell us how to handle ourselves on a public forum.

A forum for the end of the world.

Aren't you gluten intolerant as well?

My significant other has straight up ceiliac, so she avoids the stuff like the plague. It has actually never had an adverse affect on me, but I avoid it as well since it makes it easier for her not to have it in the kitchen and encourages better diet decisions anyway (more fruits and vegetables, less carbs).

Nope. I'm a gluten haven, although I'm not a big bread person.

Nobody has brought up Jesse's PMs more than deweydog. You should probably send him a PM about it.

It's a good thing we have righteous Phil to tell us how to handle ourselves on a public forum.

If he PM's me I'll let you know via PM. I must admit though, short of signing a non-disclosure agreement I MAY bring up said PM in the open forum.

I could say the same thing about you. You are making it sound more one sided than it is, like I am this monster sending you death threats or something. :lol:

Truth is we have both sent each other a fair share of frustrated PM's spilling over from issues from the main forum, saying things and expressing opinions probably anyone here could predict without being too shocked. I have gotten more than a few nasty ones from you for sure. ;)

But it won't be a problem anymore, going forward. 

Dude... I have not sent you nasty PMs.   Yours just come out of nowhere when you perceive being slighted (and probably in conjunction with warm model runs) and they are very personal and angry.    

If he PM's me I'll let you know via PM. I must admit though, short of signing a non-disclosure agreement I MAY bring up said PM in the open forum.

In all seriousness, if someone is blabbing publicly what someone PM'd them, that's one thing.

If someone just mentions PMs without detailing what they said, I don't see what the big deal is. I don't care who it is.

But that's just me. People can always make a big deal out of something if they want to.  :)

Dude... I have not sent you nasty PMs.   Yours just come out of nowhere when you perceive being slighted (and probably in conjunction with warm model runs) and they are very personal and angry.    

Don't tell him he's taking things too personal or being too defensive. He takes that very personal, and will get defensive.

So here we are, it boils down to your word versus mine. There is nothing I can do to defend myself since with PMs it is all heresay.

Fortunately there is an easy solution.

Don't tell him he's taking things too personal or being too defensive. He takes that very personal, and will get defensive.

Must mean I'm human! 

I have heard many people joke that the quickest way to get them mad is to tell them to calm down when they weren't that mad in the first place. Self fulfilling prophecy. It is a commonly used tactic on here. Sorry it didn't work for you this time.

So here we are, it boils down to your word versus mine. There is nothing I can do to defend myself since with PMs it is all heresay.

Fortunately there is an easy solution.

That is how I feel too when you come after me.   I have no way of defending myself.   I try to prove to Andrew that Richland is not just a trash heap and trailer park... but my real motivation is supposedly  to get you about urban sprawl.    What???   I never thought of that... ever.    But I am an evil person and in complete denial about my nefarious intentions.    I have no idea where that even comes from and there is nothing I can say to convince you otherwise.  

Must mean I'm human! 

I have heard many people joke that the quickest way to get them mad is to tell them to calm down when they weren't that mad in the first place. Self fulfilling prophecy. It is a commonly used tactic on here. Sorry it didn't work for you this time.

Making assumptions about others is definitely common here. Probably a lot of swings and misses.

• Like 1