January Weather In the PNW

stuffradio

Ah, silly me, you are just giving the people what they want! Just like you give Jim the unwavering support system he so desperately needs!

It's all becoming clearer now.     :)

Just going to report your posts and move on.  

Go ahead and report my post comparing surface details at day 10 from the 00Z run and the 12Z run.    That was a personal attack on everyone here.  

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Oh noes... report my posts?? So this must be what it feels like to be in the weather forum version of the doghouse?

I'm a new member to that club. I feel like I need some sort of initiation or something.

You are sure in a fighting mood today.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

If that is the ensemble mean on the EURO I bet there are some awesome ensemble members.

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

If that is the ensemble mean on the EURO I bet there are some awesome ensemble members.

It is the ensemble mean.   And yes... some member must be crazy good.  

I really wasn't at first... I thought I would jokingly point out a tendency of yours that has already been extremely well-documented over the many years I've been coming here.

But now, considering the absurdity of being accused of personally attacking you because of said call out, I feel the need to be just as absurd. A vicious cycle, I tell you.

Fighting mood.    Pointless BS.  

Half-OT, but I’ve been waiting for this pattern all fooking winter. Huge Arctic dump into the west-Central US, and a modest SE ridge preventing storm suppression. It‘s really the only way it can snow here in a Niña. ☃️

Half-OT, but I’ve been waiting for this pattern all fooking winter. Huge Arctic dump into the west-Central US, and a modest SE ridge preventing storm suppression. It‘s really the only way it can snow here in a Niña. ☃️

I take it you think the Euro ensembles look reasonable then?

Some would say it's almost as pointless as comparing surface temps at 240 hours.

Not really... when we compare every frame to the previous run.    Can't do that on Tropical Tidbits with the ECMWF run since it comes out in 24-hour intervals.  

I am going to do it again tonight.   Sure hope it looks good and then get positive feedback from you.   But I don't control it!  

I take it you think the Euro ensembles look reasonable then?

Lol.

I haven’t looked at the streamfunction and 500mb anomalies yet for the 12z. The 00z looked fine to me.

Going to be attacked for this one because it does not show entirely good news.   I was thinking about making my own EPS map and posting that so not to offend anyone!     But for the sake of accuracy... here is the real 12Z EPS at day 15:   

eps_z500a_noram_61.png

eps_t850a_noram_61.png

Going to be attacked for this one because it does not show entirely good news.   I was thinking about making my own EPS map and posting that so not to offend anyone!     But for the sake of accuracy... here is the real 12Z EPS at day 15:   

You are going to be attacked because no one is concerned about day 15 right now. You know that. 

• Like 1

You are going to be attacked because no one is concerned about day 15 right now. You know that. 

I think the good stuff is likely to come after day 10.   

The EPS tended better in the 10-13 day period too.   

If I post 100-1 good news to bad news... you will ignore the 100 posts and attack me for the 1 post.   

Its that simple.    You just did it over the last 24 hours.   You even ignored my entirely positive conversation with Jim last night.    Your only goal is to seek out something (anything) to attack me on.  

Going to be attacked for this one because it does not show entirely good news. I was thinking about making my own EPS map and posting that so not to offend anyone! But for the sake of accuracy... here is the real 12Z EPS at day 15:

You can't play the innocent card when you've brought this upon yourself for years ☺

Keep it going. You will be a mod preview soon enough. :)

If you and I were both on mod preview, it would be a win win in my opinion. Being able to read the forum without your constant narrative pushing garbage would be quite pleasant. All of this originated from your typical BS that you pull year after year. Guess what? People are sick of it.

I think the good stuff is likely to come after day 10.

The EPS tended better in the 10-13 day period too.

The good stuff will have to happen during the first half of February, though. The second half of February sees the MJO/tropical forcing enter the WHEM (aka MJO p8-3) in a big way.

If you and I were both on mod preview, it would be a win win in my opinion. Being able to read the forum without your constant narrative pushing garbage would be quite pleasant. All of this originated from your typical BS that you pull year after year. Guess what? People are sick of it.

You are on the path... not me. You are dragging the discussion down with nothing but personal attacks launched at me.

No point.

Enjoy!

I'd rather have Tim be able to post his Euro maps without going through the mod preview process. Weather weenies are impatient!

Personally, I can wait a little longer for your sandy clit posts to make it through the Canadian gauntlet.

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.

I wish you would post all this good stuff you did in the past. I read every bit of that and so did a lot of others. 

• Like 3

We come from the land of the ice and snow.