June (July) 2020 Weather Discussion for the PNW

I see Tim has his death ridge colored glasses on today. At least until the models turn in 24hrs and he disappears or swaps them out for woe is me ice princess glasses.

• Like 1

I see Tim has his death ridge colored glasses on today. At least until the models turn in 24hrs and he disappears or swaps them out for woe is me ice princess glasses.

:lol:

It makes you sooooo mad when people don't cheer for the weather that you so desperately want.  

I don't care about a death ridge... could gladly do without it.     But I also don't want cloudy, chilly weather.    Have you not received the memo?   

Lets discuss the fact that I prefer 70s and 80s in the summer.    I don't think we have come to an understanding on my exact preferences over the last 15 years!  

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Can we get back to Jesse's menstrual cycle references to describe people who have a different opinion on a variety of weather experiences?

Everyone MUST agree on everything.  

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

Hot day. Going up to a mountain lake if my wife ever gets back from spending all my money.

• Like 1

Snowfall                                  Precip

2022-23: 95.0"                      2022-23: 17.39"

2021-22: 52.6"                    2021-22: 91.46" 

2020-21: 12.0"                    2020-21: 71.59"

2019-20: 23.5"                   2019-20: 58.54"

2018-19: 63.5"                   2018-19: 66.33"

2017-18: 30.3"                   2017-18: 59.83"

2016-17: 49.2"                   2016-17: 97.58"

2015-16: 11.75"                 2015-16: 68.67"

2014-15: 3.5"
2013-14: 11.75"                  2013-14: 62.30
2012-13: 16.75"                 2012-13: 78.45  

2011-12: 98.5"                   2011-12: 92.67"

It's always sunny at Winters Hill! 
Fighting the good fight against weather evil.

West side or Oregon and Washington as a whole? I think there have been some hotter days east side.

The east side does tend to be a considerable amount hotter than the west side in the summer. Speaks to what is a more arid climate as marine influence is significantly mitigated by the Cascade Mountain Range. Little fun fact: Mt. Hood, which stands over 11,000 feet above sea level, is a volcano with a relatively active history of eruptions over the 6,000 years of earth’s existence?

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.

The east side does tend to be a considerable amount hotter than the west side in the summer. Speaks to what is a more arid climate as marine influence is significantly mitigated by the Cascade Mountain Range. Little fun fact: Mt. Hood, which stands over 11,000 feet above sea level, is a volcano with a relatively active history of eruptions over the 6,000 years of earth’s existence?

Regionally usually refers to east and west of the Cascades. 

We’re back to late May sun angles now. Losing more daylight each day.

Come on, ma’ nature. Call it already.

We’re back to late May sun angles now. Losing more daylight each day.

Come on, ma’ nature. Call it already.

There is probably no way to predict things like planetary orbits.   

Hoping for the best... fingers crossed!  

A sun shower on a 99°F day = near death experience.

I think I’m being punished for trolling Tim et al. Please let it be known that I’m sincerely sorry.

88 with a blue dome sky here. Sitting outside and enjoying the sunshine. Not humid but not as dry as you’d expect either with DP around 57. For some reason that dry Western summer air just hasn’t arrived this year. Got down to 8% RH in April though.

• Like 1

88 with a blue dome sky here. Sitting outside and enjoying the sunshine. Not humid but not as dry as you’d expect either with DP around 57. For some reason that dry Western summer air just hasn’t arrived this year. Got down to 8% RH in April though.

99% sure I’m moving west of the Rockies after I graduate. It has to be done.

I for one can't wait to see what August has in store for us.

Looks like you’ll have to wait another 11 days or so. But that’s about as predictable as sun angles so take that with a BIG grain of salt.

My preferences can beat up your preferences’ dad.