Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by the Weather Forums! Please take the time to register and join our community. Feel free to post or start new topics on anything related to the weather or the climate.

Photo

2016 Fall Off Topic Thread AKA Football or Politics

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Deweydog

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:23 PM

Deweydog

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12441 posts
  • LocationHockinson, WA

Hardly.

They need to get their act together.

Pretty fair to critique the awful play by the offense... as the media will do. And those guys are fans as well.

It's just not like you to overreact to things...
  • iFred likes this

All roads lead to Walgreens.  

GHweatherChris

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:23 PM

GHweatherChris

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1915 posts

Hardly.

They need to get their act together.

Pretty fair to critique the awful play by the offense... as the media will do. And those guys are fans as well.

It is their job to critique. They get paid for it.

A fans job is to support and love no matter what.

I get it, they are not playing well, but so what, they fix it every year, especially under Pete.

You sound worried, no reason to be.

TT-SEA

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:26 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

It is their job to critique. They get paid for it.

A fans job is to support and love no matter what.

I get it, they are not playing well, but so what, they fix it every year, especially under Pete.

You sound worried, no reason to be.

:lol:

East Coast fans are NEVER hard on their team.   

BLI snowman

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:28 PM

BLI snowman

Special Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5524 posts
  • LocationRidgefield, WA

With this offense... one touchdown in 22 drives? Lots of teams have dealt with injuries and adversity already this year and none of them are doing that bad. Except for the Rams.

Offensive line is the biggest concern because it is a long-standing personnel issue. It doesn't appear to be improved from last year and the spacing and blocking are non existent for the run game especially right now. A legitimate issue that will keep the offense from being league average a lot of the time.

Otherwise the rest of the offense just looks banged up and out of sync. Pieces are there and I'm not worried about most being able to step up into their roles.

TT-SEA

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:30 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

It's just not like you to overreact to things...

Awful is awful.   

Stands in stark contrast to that 5 game stretch last year.   Expectations are high.   3 points sucks even for the Jaguars and Browns.

TT-SEA

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:33 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

Offensive line is the biggest concern because it is a long-standing personnel issue. It doesn't appear to be improved from last year and the spacing and blocking are non existent for the run game especially right now. A legitimate issue that will keep the offense from being league average a lot of the time.

Otherwise the rest of the offense just looks banged up and out of sync. Pieces are there and I'm not worried about most being able to step up into their roles.

Unfortunate part of a weak offensive line... you run a much higher risk of injury to Wilson.     They should have done more in the offseason since it was pretty bad last year.

GHweatherChris

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:34 PM

GHweatherChris

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1915 posts

Awful is awful.

Stands in stark contrast to that 5 game stretch last year. Expectations are high. 3 points sucks even for the Jaguars and Browns.

We lose to the Rams every year, get over it.

We have work to do, not difficult to see, but you come across as it's impossible to do.

A real fan would never sound like this.

TT-SEA

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:38 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

We lose to the Rams every year, get over it.

We have work to do, not difficult to see, but you come across as it's impossible to do.

A real fan would never sound like this.

Have you ever been anywhere outside of the PNW and talked to sports fans??   

This is just a silly comment.    You make it sound like a cult.    

They have been awful on offense.   It is what it is.   I am hoping they figure it out quickly.    Get over it.   

Now I will spend most of my commute time this week listening to fanatic Seahwaks fans calling into talk shows saying the same basic thing as I am saying.   You have dragged this out way longer than it needs to be discussed.  

GHweatherChris

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:43 PM

GHweatherChris

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1915 posts

Have you ever been anywhere outside of the PNW and talked to sports fans??

This is just a silly comment. You make it sound like a cult.

They have been awful on offense. It is what it is. I am hoping they figure it out quickly. Get over it.

Now I will spend most of my commute time this week listening to fanatic Seahwaks fans calling into talk shows saying the same basic thing as I am saying. You have dragged this out way longer than it needs to be discussed.

I am open minded, don't allow myself to get emotional over a 1 and 1 start when there is no basis for it.

Enjoy being frustrated over nothing Tim.

TT-SEA

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:45 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

I am open minded, don't allow myself to get emotional over a 1 and 1 start when there is no basis for it.

OK Chris.

Weather101

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:20 PM

Weather101

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1063 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC

Allow me to take to the page in a manner most associated with something Tim would write in November.

Our professional football team has with this single game, given us a glimpse not only into the future of the franchise, but also stripped the veneer of anything that someone can consider "top tear NFL quality". There are of course the institutional problems with a violent, all male, hypercompetitive sport that preys on people of color and works to further propagate the hegemony of homonormative patriarchal norms that make it perfectly acceptable for white people to root for black-on-black violence. But I'll save the social justice rant for our loss against the 49rs next week. Let’s look at why the Seahawks are the worst team in the NFL, and possibly in all of sporting.

Our Quarterback - Russell Wilson is at best the Philip Rivers of tomorrow, and at worse, the feel good backup that every NFC North team needs. While most of Russell's critics have been quick to point out that in the absence of his physical prowess, he is a great manager, those critics should even go as far to reevaluate that. Great game managers play on other teams, but not our Seattle Seahawks. Also, Luck is and always has been better than Wilson in every way, and to argue that only shows how little you know about football.

Our Offence - If you want to see how a professional team plays on the front side of the football, then you should check out the 31 other teams in the league. Even the Browns were able to put up a few touchdowns. Both Tim and Troy are right, the Seahawks are the absolute worst as scoring, moving the ball, playing football, or even just existing on the field. Now some of us might point out that the play calling has been incredibly poor for even AAAA high school football, and others would try to say that our Quarterback and Savior has been limited in his scrambling, but that is too optimistic for Tim and I. Our poor offence exists because everyone in our coaching lineup doesn't know how to football. There isn't much to argue against that, as what I stated is pure fact. We need to not only get rid of Bevel and Cable, but we the Seahawks to fire Pete Carrol as well.

Our Defense - It is like a flashback to 1992, where it was great at times, but you don't win games with a couple of good players. When we play elite teams, like the Dolphins or the St Louis Rams formerly of Anaheim and currently of Los Angeles, we should expect missed tackles and slow play. Richard Sherman is the worst corner in the league. You cannot question that statement by any means.

Overall, I expect us to maybe win a game by luck, but we should be expecting to lose by three to five touchdowns a game. We should only be so lucky when they put us out of our misery and move our team to a city that deserves football, Oklahoma City. The Seattle Seahawks should relocate, or be removed from the professional level, because they play like children on drugs.

We are the worst, everything and everyone sucks, and this team sucks. We should give up on football and talk about something else, because we don’t talk about all American teams, like the Cowboys or the Packers.

LOOOOOOL.
2013/2014 Winter season
Coldest Low: 14 F December 7th
Coldest High: 27.3 F December 7th
Coldest Wind chill: 5 F December 7th
Lowest Dew Point: -2.2 F December 6th
Days below freezing: 5
Total Snowfall: 11 inches
Most snowfall in a Day: 8 inches
Days With Snow: 3

Weather101

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:22 PM

Weather101

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1063 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC

He does it to get a rise out of people. He enjoys what he does.
2013/2014 Winter season

Weather101

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:25 PM

Weather101

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1063 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC

Unfortunate part of a weak offensive line... you run a much higher risk of injury to Wilson. They should have done more in the offseason since it was pretty bad last year.

When Dallas lost there 1st game of the season. I gave up and threw my Dez Bryant jersey away. No way you can bounce back from 0-1 :(

Oh wait.....
2013/2014 Winter season

MossMan

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:40 PM

MossMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4671 posts
  • LocationArlington, Wa
The offense has been pretty awful to watch, no denying that. Almost reminds me of the early 90's Seahawks...yet I watched (or listened to the games since the Kingdome games were blacked out due to non existent ticket sales) every single game, every year since I was a kid. I don't remember ground Chuck flipping out and running over his players to get to the ref and scream..that was entertaining! Much more entertaining than the game really! I'm tired and going to bed now. Go Hawks.

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:53 AM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

When Dallas lost there 1st game of the season. I gave up and threw my Dez Bryant jersey away. No way you can bounce back from 0-1 :(

Oh wait.....

So now I am not fan because I think their offense has sucked for the first 2 games??  

This is a very strange conversation.   I think it makes you more a fan to be invested to call out poor play and dumb mistakes.    

Have you ever been to Boston, or NYC, or Philly?     Do you understand that their lifelong fans call out poor play and dumb mistakes every time?  

Sounds like Chris is a cult-following sheep.   I am fan of the Seahawks.      

Front Ranger

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:58 AM

Front Ranger

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 10620 posts
  • LocationWestminster, CO

They'll get better.

This. They always start off slow, and really struggle against the Rams.

Cool anomalies soothe the soul.

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:06 AM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

This. They always start off slow, and really struggle against the Rams.

This is close to the worst start in terms of scoring in the history of the franchise.   And they have had some pretty bad teams.   My hope was they were past this silly stuff about digging holes and needing adversity to be good.   Just be a good team from the start.   This is getting really old and sounds like excuses.    They had to play in Minnesota and Carolina last January because they dug the hole too deep earlier in the season.

Good article from Danny O'Neil... 

http://sports.mynort...o-easy-answers/

• MossMan likes this

ShawniganLake

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:48 AM

ShawniganLake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3456 posts
  • LocationShawnigan Lake, BC. Southern Vancouver Island, 500ft
10-6 maybe 9-7. It'll probably get them something in the way of a playoff game.

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:58 AM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

Expectation was that this was the best Seahawks team in the Carroll/Schneider era... squeaking into the playoffs is not success.   But that might be the optimistic outlook right now.    

ShawniganLake

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:04 AM

ShawniganLake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3456 posts

Expectation was that this was the best Seahawks team in the Carroll/Schneider era... squeaking into the playoffs is not success. But that might be the optimistic outlook right now.

I didn't realize expectations were that high on this group. Seems like they need to focus on the mental side of the game more than the football side. Obviously talented but relying on miracle plays and 4th quarter comebacks late in the season isn't a recipe for ongoing success.

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:10 AM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

I didn't realize expectations were that high on this group. Seems like they need to focus on the mental side of the game more than the football side. Obviously talented but relying on miracle plays and 4th quarter comebacks late in the season isn't a recipe for ongoing success.

Exactly.   Its silly to continually dig deep holes and then play this 'chip on your shoulder' crap.     It bites you in the end.   Like last year without a home playoff game.

Listening to 710 ESPN this morning... Salk said a couple weeks ago he was thinking 14-2 and completely dominating to now thinking this is a season where they are just trying to survive into the playoffs.   

But hey... some say we should expect the worst and be happy with the occasional miracle plays and games.    They should be better and have learned from their mistakes.     This is a talented group.   But they just run hot and cold.   No consistency.

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:17 AM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

Peter King's take:

“I think this question must be asked: Can Seattle salvage any offensive production? That’s a little dramatic, but we’re one-eighth of the way through the season, and there is nothing this supposedly power team can do with any consistency on offense. Seattle’s scored an average of 12.3 points in its past four games, Russell Wilson is playing with a high ankle sprain, the offensive line is a sieve, and the running game can’t get out of its way. Other than that, Pete Carroll, how’s your September going? Watching the Seahawks on Sunday, this is what struck me: They’ve got nothing to rely on with that offense. Nothing. With San Francisco at home, then the Jets in New Jersey and a bye, this team has to get top line prospect Germain Ifedi back healthy and playing, and has to get Wilson more mobile if that’s possible.”

Weather101

Posted 19 September 2016 - 10:08 AM

Weather101

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1063 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC

Exactly. Its silly to continually dig deep holes and then play this 'chip on your shoulder' crap. It bites you in the end. Like last year without a home playoff game.

Listening to 710 ESPN this morning... Salk said a couple weeks ago he was thinking 14-2 and completely dominating to now thinking this is a season where they are just trying to survive into the playoffs.

But hey... some say we should expect the worst and be happy with the occasional miracle plays and games. They should be better and have learned from their mistakes. This is a talented group. But they just run hot and cold. No consistency.

Really ? 14-2...? I never had them dominating like that before the season started. 11-5 I always liked.
2013/2014 Winter season

Weather101

Posted 19 September 2016 - 10:10 AM

Weather101

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1063 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC

11-5. Get them a home playoff game and there meet Dallas a game before the superbowl.
2013/2014 Winter season

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 10:16 AM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

Really ? 14-2...? I never had them dominating like that before the season started. 11-5 I always liked.

Probably tainted by local talk radio hype here.     

Front Ranger

Posted 19 September 2016 - 10:58 AM

Front Ranger

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 10620 posts
  • LocationWestminster, CO
Overreaction city. Same thing the past 2 years. History says they'll improve dramatically as the season progresses (barring big injuries).

Cool anomalies soothe the soul.

iFred

Posted 19 September 2016 - 02:49 PM

iFred

The Weather Forums

• (° ͟ʖ°)
  • 2197 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania.
Tim is right, probably a 1-15 or 2-14 team for the next few decades.

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 03:44 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

Tim is right, probably a 1-15 or 2-14 team for the next few decades.

Wow... you are insanely protective of the Seahawks! This is completely fair criticism over a really bad showing on offense this year so far.

You should hear the discussion on KGR and 710 ESPN today.

They must all hate the Seahawks and think they should fold up the franchise as a result of two pretty pathetic games on the offensive side of the ball. Because the criticism is flying from the hosts and the callers. And rightfully so.

True fans are passionate about the good and bad. Not cult-following sheep. :lol:

Deweydog

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:11 PM

Deweydog

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 12441 posts
  • LocationHockinson, WA
One thing is for sure, getting an early start on contact drills is definitely paying off.

MossMan

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:50 PM

MossMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4671 posts
  • LocationArlington, Wa
Ultimately they will adjust and get it figured out, but the last two games definitely warrant some criticism and discussion. But as poorly as they played, just Lockett getting free on that big pass play or Micheal not fumbling at the end of the game and we would be 2-0 and the freaking out wouldn't be nearly as extensive. If we can limp through the next two games with hopefully wins, the bye week will help a lot to get everyone healthy again.

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:00 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

Ultimately they will adjust and get it figured out, but the last two games definitely warrant some criticism and discussion. But as poorly as they played, just Lockett getting free on that big pass play or Micheal not fumbling at the end of the game and we would be 2-0 and the freaking out wouldn't be nearly as extensive. If we can limp through the next two games with hopefully wins, the bye week will help a lot to get everyone healthy again.

Thing that bugs me is that they seem to start slowly in most games and lately each season.    Like they are bored unless their backs are against the wall.  Just stupid.   Come out flying and win from the start.     Good teams don't take at least half of each game and half of each season to "figure it out".   

Deweydog

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:10 PM

Deweydog

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 12441 posts
  • LocationHockinson, WA

Thing that bugs me is that they seem to start slowly in most games and lately each season. Like they are bored unless their backs are against the wall. Just stupid. Come out flying and win from the start. Good teams don't take at least half of each game and half of each season to "figure it out".

Do you think they're trying to do that?

The thing about competitive sports is that BOTH teams are trying hard to win.

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:21 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

Do you think they're trying to do that?

The thing about competitive sports is that BOTH teams are trying hard to win.

Not intentionally... but too much talent to be so flat coming out of the gate.    They have scored a total of 9 points in the first half of their last 4 games (0,0,6,3)

Weather101

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:56 PM

Weather101

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1063 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC

Not intentionally... but too much talent to be so flat coming out of the gate. They have scored a total of 9 points in the first half of their last 4 games (0,0,6,3)

Some good teams with talent are like that tho. Look at the LA Kings so much talent on there team but thet can be always slow to start off, Happens in other sports. The Seahawks are a team that won a superbowl and have been at the top of the NFL so teams play them hard. This is what happens sometimes.

Also didn't they just get fined and lost a draft pick?
2013/2014 Winter season

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:58 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

Some good teams with talent are like that tho. Look at the LA Kings so much talent on there team but thet can be always slow to start off, Happens in other sports. The Seahawks are a team that won a superbowl and have been at the top of the NFL so teams play them hard. This is what happens sometimes.

Also didn't they just get fined and lost a draft pick?

Yeah... for something really stupid.   Accidental contact in OTAs.

Weather101

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:00 PM

Weather101

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1063 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC

Yeah... for something really stupid. Accidental contact in OTAs.

Really?.. What round was the draft pick in?
2013/2014 Winter season

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:02 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

Really?.. What round was the draft pick in?

5th round.

Where they found Chancellor and Sherman.   

Mr Marine Layer

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:44 PM

Mr Marine Layer

Daily Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1346 posts
  • LocationLake Forest, CA
Rams beat Seahawks 9-3. Is this football or baseball?

MossMan

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:07 PM

MossMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4671 posts
  • LocationArlington, Wa

Rams beat Seahawks 9-3. Is this football or baseball?

Well the Mariners are currently loosing one of their must win games so yeah football/baseball...tough times in the Pac Northwest pro sports. At least we have the Huskies!,

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:13 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

Well the Mariners are currently loosing one of their must win games so yeah football/baseball...tough times in the Pac Northwest pro sports. At least we have the Huskies!,

Every time they say the Mariners are playing a critical series... they come out and lay an egg.      I don't expect them to take this series with the Blue Jays.

When all hope is lost and nobody is paying attention they go on win streaks to get back into the race.

MossMan

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:24 PM

MossMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4671 posts
  • LocationArlington, Wa

Every time they say the Mariners are playing a critical series... they come out and lay an egg. I don't expect them to take this series with the Blue Jays.

When all hope is lost and nobody is paying attention they go on win streaks to get back into the race.

So true! Oh and I just read that Ciara might be preggers...perhaps that is why Wilson is suddenly slowing down, getting hurt...turning gray...happens to the best of us 😀

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:28 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

So true! Oh and I just read that Ciara might be preggers...perhaps that is why Wilson is suddenly slowing down, getting hurt...turning gray...happens to the best of us

You would think that would ground him and allow him to focus on work.

The most passionate and excited the Seahawks have been this year is talking about the national anthem.   Lets focus on that!  

• MossMan likes this

BLI snowman

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:37 PM

BLI snowman

Special Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5524 posts
  • LocationRidgefield, WA
Mariners miss the playoffs for the 15th consecutive year. 40th straight year without a pennant. Lol.
  • MossMan likes this

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:38 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

Mariners miss the playoffs for the 15th consecutive year. 40th straight year without a pennant. Lol.

As soon as you shine a spotlight on them they freeze up like a deer in headlights.    

• MossMan and BLI snowman like this

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:53 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts
Maybe they can get a no-hitter thrown against them in game 1. Truly laying an egg. :)

ShawniganLake

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:20 PM

ShawniganLake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3456 posts

Maybe they can get a no-hitter thrown against them in game 1. Truly laying an egg. :)

They got one. Lots of jays fans down there for the game. Hard to tell who is the home team.

TT-SEA

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:23 PM

TT-SEA

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 23460 posts

They got one. Lots of jays fans down there for the game. Hard to tell who is the home team.

Yeah... sort of interesting to see so many fans in Safeco cheering against the Mariners.   Especially when most everyone there probably lives within 2.5 hours of the stadium.     And the opponent is from the other side of the continent.  

ShawniganLake

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:28 PM

ShawniganLake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3456 posts

Yeah... sort of interesting to see so many fans in Safeco cheering against the Mariners. Especially when most everyone there probably lives within 2.5 hours of the stadium. And the opponent is from the other side of the continent.

The starting pitcher for the visiting team just got a standing ovation. Gotta be kind of a strange feeling for the Mariners.

wx_statman

Posted 19 September 2016 - 10:48 PM

wx_statman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3491 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Don't know if anyone saw the FiveThirtyEight article about the M's playoff drought. 

We're officially the least lucky team in the MLB. 

http://fivethirtyeig...stseason-break/

Deweydog

Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:24 PM

Deweydog

Forum Fantastic

• Members
  • 12441 posts
  • LocationHockinson, WA
That is just insane how many Blue Jays fans are there.

Canadians have a lot of time and disposable income on their hands.