June Weather in the Pacific Northwest

Geos

Cloudy. Cool. Been a theme lately. Ground is still pretty wet from last weekends festivities. Could use some sun and warmth!

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

Another nice day today. PDX finished in the 80s. Temperatures drop to around average the next 3 days but should get back into the 80s by Saturday. Next week looks warm/hot.

Cooler than average.

Peak of the heat on the 18z GEFS is ~192hrs, before some wavebreaking blurs the picture again.

Amazing how this pattern just keeps coming back, even if it’s less persistent this year.

F6NHZy6.jpg

Good news about the western ridge returning is we’ll start seeing severe weather again. I’m really starting to get bored, lol.

Another nice day today. PDX finished in the 80s. Temperatures drop to around average the next 3 days but should get back into the 80s by Saturday. Next week looks warm/hot.

I guess 79 is the new 80’s? Who knew?

Good news about the western ridge returning is we’ll start seeing severe weather again. I’m really starting to get bored, lol.

The good news about the western ridge returning is that it's going to warm up!  We're all starting to get cold over here.   <_>

• Like 1

"Avoiding unwanted weather is a key element of happiness."

We're all starting to get cold over here. <_>

Tbh I think it’s just you. Highs in the 60s/70s are perfect.

Tbh I think it’s just you. Highs in the 60s/70s are perfect.

Reading some of the other comments on here, doesn't sound like it..  It's been into the mid 40's at night here, some places upper 30's.  

Been a cold month so far!

All but three mornings in the 40s this morning so far.

"Avoiding unwanted weather is a key element of happiness."

Another nice notch eastward with the ULL on the 00Z ECMWF for both Saturday and Sunday.  Enough to get eastern WA in on the warmth on Sunday.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

00Z ECMWF is definitely warmer from Sunday - Tuesday.   

Its in the mid 80s by 11 a.m. on Tuesday from Tacoma southward... and then in the mid 90s for highs down there.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

It gets into the low 100s for PDX on Wednesday.

Had not got that far yet... warm day indeed.

ecmwf_t2max_washington_33.png

And then Thursday.   I see a marine push coming though!  

ecmwf_t2max_washington_37.png

Marine push magic in full force on day 10... only low 90s!

Very wet this morning.

Woke up to rain pounding on the roof... but sun is peaking through now.   Might not be much rain here today as the c-zone appears to be focused farther north this afternoon.

You might need more insulation in your attic

We have peaked ceilings and a high pitch roof.   The only attic is above the garage.