December 2019 Weather Discussion for the PNW

Timmy Supercell

I won't argue with that. And it goes beyond being a left or right thing, of course.

Yeah and unfortunately this new era of activism by the unhinged has been far too empowered and enabled. It's dumb. People are dumb when they are dumb. Don't be like those people. Additionally, politics is dumb. It can make you dumb. Alrighty then.

00z GFS (Friday night) in 50 hours 13 minutes

.... Tim

*Sniffs .... Is that a fake tree?

Yes... we have had some major issues with real trees.     Including having to replace the carpet.    Much easier this way.

**REPORTED CONDITIONS AND ANOMALIES ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY ANYTHING ON A REGIONAL LEVEL UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED**

I am offended you even asked that! I am going to go ride the hell out of my Peloton to calm down.

I'm offended by the offensiveness from those that are offensively offensive of people's offended offensive offenses! I want to get one, but fearing it would shred my already damaged knee in half. Heading to surgeon Monday. AGAIN.

Yes... we have had some major issues with real trees.     Including having to replace the carpet.    Much easier this way.

I get it. Nothing beats that smell though, along with all of the bugs, spiders, pitch, needles everywhere, and having to water it often. It's a lot of fun. You do save money in the long run they kind of pay for themselves or whatever that saying is.

6z GEFS in 9 hours 21 minutes

• Like 1

Pea soup from Springfield up to the central Willamette Valley. 40F.

Springfield, Oregon regular season 2023-24 Stats:

• Coldest high: 25F (Jan 14, 2024)
  • Coldest low: 20F (Jan 14, 2024)
  • Days with below freezing temps: 24 (Most recent: Mar 8, 2024)
  • Days with sub-40F highs: 4 (Most recent: Jan 16, 2024)
  • Total snowfall: 0.0"
  • Total ice: 2.25”
  • Last accumulating snowfall on roads: Dec 27, 2021 (1.9")
  • Last sub-freezing high: Jan 15, 2024 (27F)
  • Last White Christmas: 1990
  • Significant wind events (gusts 45+): 0

Personal Stats:

• Last accumulating snowfall on roads: Dec 27, 2021
  • Last sub-freezing high: Jan 16, 2024 (32F)
  • Last White Christmas: 2008
  • Total snowfall since joining TheWeatherForums: 42.0"
  • Sub-freezing highs since joining TheWeatherForums: 4

Venmo

GoFundMe "College Basketball vs Epilepsy": gf.me/u/zk3pj2

My Twitter @CBBjerseys4hope

Only if you are a sizeist

What the hell is that supposed to be.... Oh no, did I sizeist shame you, or whatever the woke lunatics say. I will never, ever use any of the new stupid trendy terminology like body shaming, fat blaming, food insecurity, or any of the other stupid nonsense. Zero political correctness from me. :)

00z GFS in 1 hour 43 minutes

• Like 2

Might be technically correct... but it is a derogatory comment about one's spouse.   

It's only derogatory if you dislike obese people. Otherwise, he's just stating a fact. I believe Andrew is a self-professed chubby chaser?  ;)

Then again, he did seemed a little peeved earlier over her Disney streaming habits...

A forum for the end of the world.

It's only derogatory if you dislike obese people. Otherwise, he's just stating a fact. I believe Andrew is a self-professed chubby chaser?  ;)

Then again, he did seemed a little peeved earlier over her Disney streaming habits...

What's obese anymore? So many labels anymore. Too many labels. Chunky. Husky. Big-boned. Chubby. Fat. Large. Oversized. Thigh rubbing monster. Big ole *****. Picnic table breaking lard a**. I mean which one do we even pick anymore? I'm somewhere between Chunky and Large? I guess. Well this was fun. :D

00z ECMWF in 3 hours 51 minutes

• Like 1

What the hell is that supposed to be.... Oh no, did I sizeist shame you, or whatever the woke lunatics say. I will never, ever use any of the new stupid trendy terminology like body shaming, fat blaming, food insecurity, or any of the other stupid nonsense. Zero political correctness from me. :)

00z GFS in 1 hour 43 minutes

Offending the easily offended is certainly a good time.

• Like 1

What's obese anymore? So many labels anymore. Too many labels. Chunky. Husky. Big-boned. Chubby. Fat. Large. Oversized. Thigh rubbing monster. Big ole *****. Picnic table breaking lard a**. I mean which one do we even pick anymore? I'm somewhere between Chunky and Large? I guess. Well this was fun. :D

We as humans have to categorize shitt. Part of our pattern recognition, right?

• Like 1

Personal Stats:

Venmo

Well so much for that. :(

I think it is the only one of those that actually has a clinical definition, though. Although even that isn't once size fits all.

• Like 2

Offending the easily offended is certainly a good time.

It's a wonderful time. I'll be back in a bit I'm rearranging by safe space to which I will undoubtedly be needing to seek refuge in as I'll be incapable of coping with how horrid 00z runs/ensembles will be tonight.

00z GEM in 1 hour 52 minutes

• Like 1

Big ol' what?

• Like 1

Maybe a consolidated Niña-like jet coming up?

Unfortunately looks too warm to get lots of mountain snow.

Let's get the jet first and then worry about the rest. I'm not seeing anything that looks like a consolidated Nina like jet in the believable range.

• Like 1

Maybe a consolidated Niña-like jet coming up?

Unfortunately looks too warm to get lots of mountain snow.

Mt Hood still getting the shaft.

• Like 1

Personal Stats:

Venmo

I went to one crappy u-cut tree farm years ago and the thing was brown before Christmas...it was 2011. Unfortunately two days after Christmas we had to rush to Moses Lake due to my step dads medical issue where he ended up passing away the first week of January. We were gone for two weeks, by the time we got back home just a couple of days before the blast of Jan 2012 I was afraid that it was going to spontaneously combust while I took the ornaments off. All around not a fun few weeks. Been going to a different U-Cut since and the trees have been great!!

Here is this years tree!

082A3A58-C821-4D69-BED8-105A84C56EAA.jpeg

• Like 5

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

What the heck is this topic of discussion this afternoon??? Is this a commercial you are all talking about??? Never mind...I don’t care.

• Like 2

Elevation 580’ Location a few miles east of I-5 on the Snohomish Co side of the Snohomish/Skagit border. I love snow/cold AND sun/warmth! 

I went to one crappy u-cut tree farm years ago and the thing was brown before Christmas...it was 2011. Unfortunately two days after Christmas we had to rush to Moses Lake due to my step dads medical issue where he ended up passing away the first week of January. We were gone for two weeks, by the time we got back home just a couple of days before the blast of Jan 2012 I was afraid that it was going to spontaneously combust while I took the ornaments off. All around not a fun few weeks. Been going to a different U-Cut since and the trees have been great!!

Here is this years tree!

Good luck...but still plenty of time for the drought to kick in.

My wife is obese and she found nothing wrong with the Peleton ad. Just sayin'.

For your sake I hope she doesn’t read your posts. ☠️

• Like 2